Good news for those who want to work at the Book A Million!
Book A Million job vacancies, job applications, Book A Million staff recruitment news in writing.Book A Million job application form, Book A Million open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Book A Million Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Book A Million.
- Go to Book A Million’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Book A Million’s web site.
- You can make “Book A Million job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Book A Million’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Book A Million Jobs
Bass Pro Shops was founded in 1972 by avid young angler Johnny Morris on eight-square-feet of space in the back of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri. Today, the leading national retailer of outdoor gear and apparel has more than 100 retail and marine center locations across North America.
Johnny’s passion for the outdoors and his feel for the products and shopping experiences desired by outdoor enthusiasts transformed the industry. Bass Pro Shops locations are more than just stores they are true destination experiences that draw more than 120 million visitors annually.
Each location is heavily customized to reflect the character of the region. In addition to giant aquariums teeming with live fish and extensive wildlife mounts and dioramas, many locations feature unique restaurants and ocean-themed bowling alleys.
Book A Million Open Positions: Host, Apparel Sales Associate, Server, Hunting Sales Associate, Fishing Sales Associate, Camping Sales Associate.
Book A Million Team Member Description
Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
Book A Million Team Member Requirements
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Demonstrate product to customers
- Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines
- Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing
We offer excellent benefits and advancement opportunities. For consideration, apply online at
Book A Million Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Book A Million print job application form is unfortunately not available.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to