Cinnabon is an American baked goods store and kiosk chain. It was founded in 1985 in Seattle, Washington. The company had expanded so successfully in the upcoming years that today, Cinnabon is operating in 47 countries other than the United States. Traditionally, Cinnabon locations are in malls, airports and rest stops. Although the flagship product of Cinnabon is cinnamon rolls, you can eat churros while drinking coffee or milkshakes at Cinnabon.
A cinnamon roll can be enjoyed either with a hot and delicious coffee that smells good or a frozen beverage that would enhance the taste of it. It doesn’t matter what your qualifications are. As long as you have a skillful manager who knows how to direct you to a task correctly, you can be much more productive than you have ever imagined. Join Cinnabon and meet your highest potential!
How do I apply for a job at Cinnabon?
- Go to the official career website of Cinnabon. Note that there is no online application option via the official website, so you need to make an application in person by visiting a Cinnabon location.
- Click “Find Cinnabon” on the top of the page. Enter your city or zip into the search bar on the and click “Go”.
- On the left, there will be a list of locations and they are shown on the map which is on the right side of the page.
- You need to go to the Cinnabon location to make an application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 10:00am-9:00pm, Friday-Saturday 10:00am-9:30pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm
Job Positions: Crew member, crew leader, general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Crew Member: You are responsible for meeting the needs of the guests at Cinnabon. You need to be clean and attractive while delivering the guests high-quality Cinnabon products. You will greet the guests while entering and leaving Cinnabon, and assemble great contact with the guests. Also, pay attention to the cleanliness of your workplace. You will earn between $7.25-12/hour.
Crew Leader: You will be the leader of the crew at Cinnabon. Be clean and attractive. You will be responsible for the sales and profits of your location, and such aspects as service, housekeeping and employee training. You will earn $12.50/hour.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
General Manager: You will do operations related to sales, profitability, finance, marketing and product quality. You will be the head of your Cinnabon location. You will earn up to $43,000 per year.
- Baker – $11.91 per hour
- Bakery Assistant – $12.57 per hour
- Bakery Manager – $41,015 per year
- Barista – $12.92 per hour
- Fast Food Attendant – $10.49 per hour
- Food Service Worker – $9.69 per hour
- Food and Beverage Manager – $40,686 per year
- Restaurant Manager – $36,200 per year
- Shift Leader – $11.69 per hour
- Cashier – $9.00 per hour
Cinnabon Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no up-to-date Cinnabon printable job application form on the web. Since you cannot make an online application to Cinnabon, visit your local Cinnabon store to make an online application. Good luck!
Cinnabon Interview Process and Interview Questions
After you submit an in-store application at your local Cinnabon store, you will be invited to an interview a day later or two. The interview process is fast at Cinnabon. The interviewer usually asks the most basic questions that can be asked in an interview such as your availability and your work experience. After the interview ends, the interviewer informs you whether you are accepted for the job or not.