Big O Tires is a retail tire franchisor that has 450 stores in the Western and Midwestern United States. The company was founded in 1962. Big O Tires sell and service automobile tires, wheels and alignments. It also offers car-related services such as routine maintenance and replacement services. Big O Tires is the original source of the name “bigfoot” tires.
Big O Tires Jobs
If you want to work at a leader company in its field, Big O Tires offers you great job opportunities! Big O Tires company will provide you great insight into the business, accompanied by a fair wage. If you are into automotive components, even better, since you will be selling tires, wheels and related stuff. Most probably, you will love your job at Big O Tires.
How do I apply for a job at Big O Tires?
- Go to the career website of Big O Tires.
- Scroll down a bit. You will find the “Select a store & Apply today” button. Click on it.
- You will see a map. Enter your city, state or zip code and press “Search”. You will find locations and jobs there. In addition, you can apply to Big O Tires via Indeed.
Big O Tires Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Some job positions at Big O Tires that require technical knowledge but not college-level knowledge are the sales associate, mechanics, lube technician, salesperson, alignment technician, general service technician, tire technician, bookkeeper, cashier, and shuttle driver positions. Management positions, which include assistant manager, service manager, and store manager, are also available at Big O Tires.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be expected to deliver a WOW experience to the customers of Big O Tires. You will sell tires, perform tire-related services and mechanical services within the store. You will need to be able to perform the appropriate services, prioritizing safety.
Prerequisite: Automotive background and sales experience.
Mechanics: You will perform service and installation activities associated with store products and services in an accurate and timely manner. You will check and fill fluids, replace filters, lubricate vehicles and perform related things.
Prerequisite: Proven track record as a successful mechanic. High school diploma or equivalent.
General Service Technician: You will install, balance and repair tires in compliance with company policies. You will unload, check-in and stock incoming tire and parts shipments. You should maintain the organization of the inventory of tires and parts in the store.
Store Manager: You will hire, train, manage and inspire the employee team at the store to meet the quality standards of Big O Tires. You will ensure great customer service at selling tires and automotive parts and at providing mechanical services.
- Sales and Service Associate – $13.44 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $14.77 per hour
- Service Assistant – $15.00 per hour
- Automotive Mechanic – $25.69 per hour
- Automotive Service Manager – $18.18 per hour
- Automotive Technician – $19.05 per hour
- Junior Mechanic – $14.43 per hour
- Lube Technician – $13.57 per hour
- Mechanic – $20.33 per hour
- Service Technician – $18.75 per hour
- Technician – $13.80 per hour
- Technician Assistant – $34,648 per year
- Tire Technician – $14.27 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager – $41,812 per year
- Front End Associate – $11.61 per hour
- Retail Sales Associate – $14.45 per hour
- Store Manager – $60,130 per year
- Car Sales Executive – $16.82 per hour
- Sales Advisor – $56,779 per year
- Sales Associate – $15.65 per hour
- Service Advisor – $17.39 per hour
Big O Tires Job Application Form PDF
Big O Tires offers no printable job application form for in-person applicants. If you want to apply today, you are recommended to visit the store and gain information about current vacancies and then apply directly.