Based in Western Australia, Spudshed is an Australian supermarket chain operating only in Western Australia. Spudshed was founded in 1998 in Baldivis, Western Australia. Some of the Spudshed stores stay open 24 hours a day, which makes Spudshed the only supermarket chain in the state to do so. Spudshed has 16 stores in Western Australia and, within these stores, employ more than, as an estimation, 1,150 people. The headquarters of Spudshed is positioned in Jandakot, Western Australia. In the Spudshed stores, customers might find fresh fruits and vegetables, grocery products, meat products, and many other items.
How do I apply for a job at Spudshed?
- Go to the career website of Spudshed.
- Scroll down the page to see the current vacant job offerings by Spudshed.
- Click on a job offer that catches your interest to find more about the job.
- On that page, you can gather more information regarding the job. You can also read the qualifications, requirements, and responsibilities.
- If everything sounds good for you, fill in the online job application form which is located at the bottom of the same page.
- After filling in the required details about yourself and uploading your resume, click on the “Submit” button.
Spudshed Job Vacancies
Retail Assistant: You will work in the Spudshed store. Your duty will be to provide excellent customer service in various areas of the store. In order to be hired, you should have at least two years of relevant retail experience in addition to good communication and customer service skills.
Picker / Packer: You will work in a busy warehouse in a physically demanding position. Thus, you should have previous experience in a picker/packer role in addition to having a strong knowledge of produce and produce quality.
Spudshed Job Application Form PDF
Spudshed doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, we recommend that you either apply to Spudshed on the company’s own career website or directly contact a store manager at your local Spudshed store.