Based in Western Australia, Spudshed is an Australian supermarket chain operating only in Western Australia, namely in the Perth Metropolitan Area. In the Spudshed stores, customers might find fresh fruits and vegetables, grocery products, meat products, and many other items. Spudshed has 16 stores in Western Australia and, within these stores, employ more than, as an estimation, 1,150 people. Some of the Spudshed stores stay open 24 hours a day, which makes Spudshed the only supermarket chain in the state to do so.
Job Application Form PDF
Spudshed doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, we recommend that you either apply to Spudshed on the company’s own career website or directly contact a store manager at your local Spudshed store.
- Go to the career website of Spudshed.
- Scroll down the page to see the current vacant job offerings by Spudshed.
- Click on a job offer that catches your interest to find more about the job.
- On that page, you can gather more information regarding the job. You can also read the qualifications, requirements, and responsibilities.
- If everything sounds good for you, fill in the online job application form which is located at the bottom of the same page.
- After filling in the required details about yourself and uploading your resume, click on the “Submit” button.
Spudshed is a resorting place for job seekers in the Perth Metropolitan Area who seeks employment, for they offer job and career opportunities. Spudshed offers a multitude amount of job and career opportunities for job seekers who do not have any experience in the supermarket business. For those people, Spudshed provides basic and entry-level positions. The most common basic and beginner-friendly job positions at Spudshed are barista positions, grocery assistant positions, and picker/packer positions.
You will work in the Spudshed store. Your duty will be to provide excellent customer service in various areas of the store. In order to be hired, you should have at least two years of relevant retail experience in addition to good communication and customer service skills.
Picker / Packer
You will work in a busy warehouse in a physically demanding position. Thus, you should have previous experience in a picker/packer role in addition to having a strong knowledge of produce and produce quality.
As a barista at Spudshed, your duties will consist of providing top-quality services to the customers in the store and taking care of the store. As a grocery assistant, you will be primarily focusing on the groceries. And, lastly, as a picker/packer, you will do a lot of various duties in the warehouse.