Ann Taylor is an American clothing retail chain that targets affluent career women. It was founded in 1954 in New Haven, Connecticut. Ann Taylor is aiming to design clothes for women to make them look and feel confident and beautiful. Today, there are 144 Ann Taylor stores in 37 states. Ann Taylor is recently a subsidiary company of Ascena Retail Group.
Ann Taylor Jobs and Careers
Ann Taylor has been providing the most professional clothes to women for over 50 years. If you want to advance in your career by establishing great relations with high-value customers, Ann Taylor would be a great store for you to achieve your goals. Apply to Ann Taylor today, and enjoy being a part of this great clothing store chain.
How do I apply for a job at Ann Taylor?
- Go to the official career website of Ascena Retail Group, which is the parent company of the Ann Taylor brand.
- There is a “Brand” section on the left. Check “Ann Taylor” and you will see only jobs at Ann Taylor locations at the “Results” section on the middle/right side of the page.
- Look at the job list thoroughly. When you find a great job position, click on the job name to access more information about the job.
- Read the Position Overview and additional information.
- If you decide to make an online application for this job position, click on the orange “Apply” button.
- You need to sign in to continue. If you don’t have an account on the website yet, you can create a new one easily by clicking “Create Account” under the “Sign In” button. Then you can continue and finish your online application to Ann Taylor.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, sales lead, co-manager, assistant manager, fashion influencer, stock associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will drive revenue by providing clients exceptional services through relationship building, sharing style/product information, and presenting a clean, safe and well-maintained store environment. You will also perform opening/closing procedures.
Prerequisite: 1 year of Sales Associate or relevant experience. High school diploma or GED.
Sales Lead: You will ensure exceptional client services at your Ann Taylor store. You will perform the Manager’s duties in the absence of a Manager. You should be able to perform all duties of a Sales Associate, and be a great role model for them.
Prerequisite: 6 months of Sales Associate experience at a brand of Ann Inc. High school diploma or GED.
Co-Manager: You will be assisting the Store Manager. You will direct operations to achieve all store goals. You should drive associate and client engagement at your store, while enforcing all company practices and procedures.
Prerequisite: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Supervisory/Management experience in the service industry preferred.
Ann Taylor Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for in-person applicants to Ann Taylor. Visit the official website of Ascena Retail Group, which is the parent company of Ann Taylor, and make an online job application to the company.