Moores Clothing is a Canadian company that is famous among Canadians for selling business clothing for men. There are more than 120 stores of Moores in Canada. You can find a Moores store in most of the big cities in Canada. About 1,200 employees are working at Moores Clothing now. For more than 20 years, Moores is a brand of Tailored Brands.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career web page of Moores Clothing on the career website of Tailored Brands.
- Write any job-related keywords and set a location to find the most relevant job offers. Then click “FIND CAREERS” to see the list of jobs at Moores Clothing.
- Browse through the list of jobs. Click any job offer when a job seems interesting to you.
- The description of the job will appear on the same page. Click the “Read More” link there to read the full job description on a new page.
- After you read the job description in its entirety, click the “Apply” button on the top right corner of the page to start your online application for the job.
- You will be required to log in to your account on the website of the company. If you don’t have one, you can easily create one by “Or, create your account” link under the “Log In” button on that page.
- After you create an account and successfully log in, you should fill out the company’s online job application form and submit it through that online application page.
- Retail sales consultant
- Retail sales tailor
- Seasonal sales associate
- Operations associate
- Team lead
- Assistant store manager
- General store manager
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.