Woolworths is an Australian supermarket chain. It the biggest supermarket company in Australia by having a one-third market share of the Australian supermarket industry. Woolworths has a major presence in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. There are over 1,000 stores and 200,000 employees of Woolworths in Australia and New Zealand combined, whereas over 500 stores and almost 50,000 employees of Woolworths are located in South Africa.
Woolworths Job Vacancies
As one of the leading employers in Australia and South Africa, Woolworths offers plenty of vacancies at its hundreds of stores. There are hundreds of entry-level store job positions alongside a smaller (but still high) number of management-level positions at Woolworths stores. Below, you can read more about some popular job positions available at Woolworths stores.
Customer Service Team Member: You will work at the checkout or customer service desk, providing customers with all the information they need about the products that are sold at the store.
Online Personal Shopper: You will be picking the freshest products for customers of Woolworths who shop online.
Night Fill Team Member: Your shifts will start in the afternoons or evenings. You will be restocking shelves. Your work will be regarded vital in keeping the store ticking and the customers happy.
How do I apply for a job at Woolworths?
Submitting an online Woolworths job application is a different process for job seekers living in Australia/New Zealand and those who live in South Africa.
If you are living in Australia or New Zealand, follow these steps below to successfully submit an online application to Woolworths:
- Go to the career website of Woolworths that is designed for the use of job seekers living in Australia or New Zealand.
- Select your country and state from the menu. You can search for jobs also by keyword/reference number, requisition number, brand, date posted, expertise, work type, postcode, and/or distance. Click the red “search” button to initiate your job search.
- On the same page below the search toolbar, you will see the list of job openings at Woolworths locations.
- Click a job title on the list to read more details about the job position.
- After you finish reading the job details, click the “Apply” button to proceed to the online application step.
- You need to sign in to your account to reach the online job application form of Woolworths. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one easily, and then you should sign in to your account.
- Fill out the online job application form of Woolworths and submit it to the company. You will be contacted in a short period of time.
If you are living in South Africa, you should follow these steps to successfully submit an online job application
- Go to the career website of Woolworths that is designed for the use of job seekers in South Africa.
- Click “OUR JOBS” at the top of the web page or “EXPLORE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES” below on the page. Both links will redirect you to the same web page.
- On the new page, you can search for jobs by keyword, category, and location. Then click “FIND” to see results.
- You will see the list of job positions that fit your search criteria. Click a job title to read more about the position.
- You can start your online application by clicking the “APPLY” button.
If you are living in South Africa and looking for an entry-level or management-level store job position at a Woolworths store near your home, go to the career website of Woolworths and click “REGISTER FOR CV”. You will see a job application form. On the form, you can enter your personal information, contact information, preferred job title, your availability, salary information, write an introduction, and upload your CV. Then you can submit the online job application form to Woolworths South Africa by clicking the “SUBMIT” button. The hiring personnel of the company will contact you in the near future.
Woolworths Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that Woolworths offers to in-store applicants. Job seekers are thus encouraged to either submit an online application to Woolworths on the company’s official career website, or to directly visit a store and apply for a job in person.