NTUC FairPrice is the leading supermarket chain in Singapore. The company was founded in 1973. Today, there are 230 NTUC FairPrice stores in Singapore. The company is also the owner of FairPrice supermarkets, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Xpress and Cheers convenience stores that are also operating in Singapore. Since there are so many stores owned by this company in Singapore, it is likely that there are some nice job vacancies in a store near your home. You can be one of the 10,000 employees that NTUC FairPrice has in Singapore.
There are various jobs that you can apply for at a typical NTUC FairPrice store. It would thus be beneficial for you to take a look at the possible job positions at the company. There are basic entry-level jobs such as cashier to some more advanced jobs such as supervisor. You will surely find some interesting job position that fits your skills and interests.
- Grocery shopper
- Retail assistant
- Retail assistant (pharmacy)
- Skilled cutter
- Visual merchandiser
- Production operator
- Sales representative
- Meat specialist
- Retail supervisor
- Scan & Go supervisor
- Store manager
NTUC FairPrice Retail Assistant Job Description
You will present the items sold on the shelves of the NTUC FairPrice store. During your shifts, you will have to monitor the shelves to detect which items should be replenished by bringing new ones from the backroom of the store. In addition, since you will be working on the sales floor, you will be the person that customers ask for help from. You should thus have to have a general knowledge of the products sold at the store. There are few education requirements for this job position. You should be able to read and communicate smoothly. If you are able to work at different times during a week and/or a year and are willing to work in a team, you can apply and get the job at NTUC FairPrice easily.
How To Apply Online
1. Go to the official career website of NTUC FairPrice.
2. Scroll down a bit on the company website. You will see five categories that you can click on, which are Life In FairPrice, Corporate, Store, Graduate, and Intern. Choose one of them and click it.
3. Suppose you choose “Store”. A new page will open. If you scroll down on the new page, you will see the list of job positions at NTUC FairPrice stores on the left side and on the right side, you can see the job description of the job position that you choose from the list. You can find the perfect job position that matches your skills and career goals by reading the job descriptions on that web page.
4. Just above the list of store job positions, it is written that if you want to apply for a store job position, you should submit your CV to the email address that is written on the page.
If you want to submit an online job application, scroll down on the same page and find the “Job Application” section at the bottom of the page. There, you will see three online job application options. Choose one of these options to submit your online job application to NTUC FairPrice.
Leave a Reply