Winners is a retail store chain that offers brand title clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, fine gems, magnificent items, and housewares.
Winners Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of TJX Companies, which is the parent company of Winners. Click the link to see the form. Then, download it and print the form. Fill it out and deliver the paper to the Winners location that you want to start working at. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
Winners How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of TJX that is designed for job seekers living in Canada. TJX is the owner of the Winners brand. (https://jobs.tjx.com/content/Our-Locations-CA-uk-/?locale=en_GB)
- You will see a search toolbar and a map under the toolbar.
- On the map, find your location and check whether there are any job openings in your location.
- You can click on the numbers to see the job openings available in any particular location.
- After you click on the right location on the map, you may see something like “Store Associate, Part-time, Winners, Williams Lake”. Click on the text to visit the job description page.
- Read what you’ll discover, do, and need regarding the job at Winners.
- Click the “Apply now” button at the bottom right corner of the page. You can apply with LinkedIn, Xing, or by yourself.
- You need to sign in now. After you sign in, you will see an online application form. You must fill it out and submit it to TJX, which is the parent company of Winners.
Winners Job Positions
- The main entry-level job at Winners is Store Associate. As a Store Associate, you will be responsible for daily store operations. This position is suitable for candidates who don’t have many skills and is suitable for working part-time.
- For more experienced candidates, Management jobs are available at Winners.
Winners Job Descriptions
In case you love working in fast-paced environments, then the part-time store associate at Winners can be a great job for you. It is also a great job, especially for students who want to make some extra money. You are going to work in the stores of the company and help the guests in a friendly manner.
It is important to be knowledgeable about the products offered at the store. As you may have to provide more information about them, you may also need to escort the guests to relevant shelves. In addition to this, you will be responsible for restocking the shelves and maintaining the cleanliness of the store.
It’s a different career, where an individual is forced to know a lot about workplace practices and how to deal with time control while doing multiple activities. The team is really calm and flexible to fulfill the requirements. To new hires, working at Winners is a fairly decent starting job. Many specific roles are allocated, which typically have separate tasks. To high school graduates who wish to move into the business world, this career is a perfect beginning career. You will learn other useful skills which you will apply to every career in the future.