Owned and operated by an Australian family, Spotlight is a business that has stores in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. It is estimated that Spotlight has more than 125 stores in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia when combined and 6,000 team members. Spotlight offers its customers homewares, hobby items, accessories, party supplies, and many other craft items. The first Spotlight store was opened in 1973 in Malvern, Victoria. It is virtually possible to find what you are looking for within the stores of Spotlight, for they are abundant in a wide range of products. Spotlight is also known for discounted prices and affordable items that are of good quality.
Job Application Form PDF
Below is the printable job application form of Spotlight. You can print it, fill it out with your pen, and bring it to your local Spotlight store if you prefer to apply for a job in person.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
- Go to the career website of Spotlight.
- Scroll down the page a little bit and press on the blue “SEARCH CAREERS” button.
- On a new page, you can see the positions that they are offering.
- Click on a relevant job to learn more about the position.
- On that page, a brief description of the job is given. Read it to find out if it meets your interest.
- After reading the description, press the “JOIN US” button which is located at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Now you will be able to see the list of available jobs at Spotlight store locations. You can filter and customize your search by clicking on the checkboxes or entering keywords.
- After that, click on a relevant job offer and read the description, requirements, and responsibilities of the job.
- If the job sounds good to you, press “Apply Now.”
- To commence your application, you must enter your e-mail address.
Service Team Member
You will be the public face of the business of Spotlight. During your shifts, you will be interacting with customers and providing quality service and expertise. This is a physical role where you will be on your feet most of the day, balancing service with other tasks to ensure the products of Spotlight are well presented on the shelves and that in-store-based promotions are carried out accurately.
Receiving & Resett Team Member
You will be responsible for taking delivery of products and moving them efficiently from the trucks to the shelves. You will be expected to maintain accurate records of delivered goods, ensuring that products reach the floor. If you are considering to apply for this role, it would be a big plus that you have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.