White Spot is a hamburger restaurant chain that is operating in Canada. There are 100 White Spot restaurants in Canada today. British Columbia and Alberta are the two main provinces that White Spot is operating in. Alongside hamburgers, Pirate Pack children’s meal, the triple-o sauce, and milkshakes are popular menu items of White Spot.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that White Spot offers on the internet. You can submit an online application for a job at White Spot on the company career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
To submit an online application to White Spot, follow these steps:
- Go to the career website of White Spot.
- Click the “VIEW OPENINGS” link in the Service, Kitchen, R+ D Kitchen, Restaurant Management, or Home Office career options.
- You will be provided with the list of job openings in the workplace option that you have just chosen.
- On the list, click the job when you find an interesting job offer in a location near your home.
- Read the job description on a new page.
- Click “APPLY NOW”.
- A similar web page on a different website will open. Click the “Apply Now!” button again on the new page.
- You will have to create a new account on that new website. After doing it, you will be able to fill out the online job application form and send it to the company online.
The positions open at White Spot to all job seekers without regard to education or experience are as follows:
- Prep cook
- Line cook
- Assistant service manager
- Service manager
- Kitchen manager
- Assistant general manager
You will be responsible for providing welcoming, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and attentive service to enhance the guest experience through making suggestions and promoting menu items. You should also perform the side work that makes a busy restaurant run smoothly.
You will wash and sanitize dishes and equipment, maintain the dishwashing machine throughout the shift, keep the work area organized, and assist on-line or in the prep area as needed.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and food safety throughout the food preparation area. You will be responsible for product rotation, following recipes, and assisting others in the kitchen as needed.
Leave a Reply