White Spot is a hamburger restaurant chain that is operating in Canada. It is also the owner of the Triple-O’s quick-service brand. The first restaurant was opened in 1928. There are 100 White Spot restaurants in Canada today. British Columbia and Alberta are the two main provinces that White Spot is operating in. Alongside hamburgers, Pirate Pack children’s meal, the triple-o sauce, and milkshakes are popular menu items of White Spot.
How do I apply for a job at White Spot?
To submit a job application to White Spot, you can either visit a restaurant, or you can visit the company career website. If you visit a restaurant to apply for a job, the chances of you getting hired will be higher.
To submit an online application to White Spot, follow these steps:
- Go to the career website of White Spot.
- Choose Service, Kitchen, Restaurant Management, or Home Office and click it.
- You will see the open job positions on a new page, grouped by location.
- Click a job title when you find a position that you are interested in.
- Read the job description and requirements. Under the text, you will see an online job application form.
- Enter your personal information, upload your resume and your cover letter (cover letter is optional). Answer a series of “Yes/No” questions and specify your shift availability on the given schedule. Finally, click “SUBMIT” and finalize your online job application.
White Spot Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Dishwasher, prep cook, carhop, greeter/seater, and server positions are open at White Spot to all job seekers without regard to education or experience. The line cook position may require 1 year of restaurant experience. Management positions are also available at White Spot. Some examples of them are assistant service manager, service manager, kitchen manager, and assistant general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Server: You will be responsible for providing welcoming, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, attentive service to enhance the guest experience through making suggestions and promoting menu items. You should also perform the side work that makes a busy restaurant run smoothly.
Dishwasher: You will wash and sanitize dishes and equipment, maintain the dishwashing machine throughout the shift, keep the work area organized, and assist on-line or in the prep area as needed.
Prep Cook: You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and food safety throughout the food preparation area. You will be responsible for product rotation, following recipes, and assisting others in the kitchen as needed.
White Spot Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that White Spot offers on the internet. You can submit an online application for a job at White Spot on the company career website.