White House Black Market is a women’s fashion distributor located in Fort Myers, Florida, United States. Established in 1985, the multi-channel company is specializing in high-quality garments. White House Black Market has a range of garment and apparel stores in the U.S. and in Canada, where they offer their hats, shirts, coats, skirts, jackets, shoes, watches, and accessories. The White House Black Market has been working as a Chico’s affiliate since 2003.
White House Black Market Jobs and Careers
Assistant store manager, sales associate, sales lead, support associate, store manager.
How do I apply for a job at White House Black Market?
- Go to the official career website of Chico’s, which is the parent company of White House Black Market.
- You will see all current job openings as a list.
- You can filter by keyword and location, using the search bars. Select “White House Black Market” as the brand.
- When you see the list of job openings, click on the job name when you find an exciting job on the list, about which you would like to read more information.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- To proceed, enter your email address and then login.
- If you don’t have an account yet, you can create a new account easily.
- Then you are good to apply for the job at the company.
White House Black Market Job Application Form PDF
White House Black Market doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet at the moment. Thus, you are advised to visit the official company employment website of Chico’s that shows jobs at White House Black Market and make an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
White House Black Market Vacancies
Work at White House Black Market
Excellent organizational environment for excellent bosses and supervisors to connect with other workers and managers lets them see in the working place and life. At WHBM you have to follow the customer care level, seek to communicate with the client and present the things that match their style or look. You study how to organize and motivate a squad to meet the company’s business goals. You also learn how to plan special events and promotions to get more clients into your company.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where the values and guiding principles of the company are at the forefront of all store operations, including ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
Support Associate: You will process merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space. You will ensure new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
Assistant Store Manager: You will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager with daily store operations.