West 49 Jobs and Careers
West 49 is a Canadian fashion retail chain that also sells skateboards and snowboards. As is the case in the majority of fashion retail stores, the job position with the highest number of employees is the Sales Associate position. Seasonal jobs and part-time jobs at West 49 are popular among young job seekers.
Above the Sales Associates work Assistant Managers. The role of an Assistant Manager is to supervise the Sales Associates by closely monitoring them by working mostly on the sales floor within a store.
The job position with the highest ranking at West 49 is Store Manager. The Store Manager is the main person who is responsible for the success of the store, because all store operations are managed by the Store Manager.
There are about a hundred West 49 stores across Canada.
How do I apply for a job at West 49?
- Go to the official company website of West 49.
- Move to the bottom of the page and click the “Careers” link.
- The link will redirect you to the website of YM Inc, which is the owner of the West 49 brand.
- Click “In-Store Opportunities” on the new web page of YM Inc in order to see retail jobs at West 49.
- Change “Brand” to West 49 by clicking it. You will then see job opportunities at West 49.
- Click a job title when you find one that suits your interests.
- Read the job description, then click “APPLY NOW”.
- Fill out the application form that will be shown up on the same page.
- Click the “Send application” button to finalize the online job application process.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.