Wayback Burgers is an American fast-food restaurant chain that is famous for its hamburgers. The first restaurant was opened in 1991 in Newark, Delaware as “Jake’s Hamburgers”. Since 2014 the name is “Wayback Burgers”. Today, there are about 150 Wayback Burgers restaurants in 31 states in the United States. Starting from 2015, the restaurant chain opened locations in other countries such as Canada, Morocco or Pakistan. There are Wayback Burgers restaurants in 9 other countries today.
Wayback Burgers Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus encouraged to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Wayback Burgers How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Wayback Burgers.
- You will see an online job application form on the page. Fill it out by:
- writing your first and last name
- writing your phone number
- writing your email address
- selecting your country from the menu
- selecting your state from the menu
- selecting the restaurant location from the menu
- selecting the job position that you are interested in from the list
- uploading your resume
- writing about your work experience.
- When you have finished, click “SUBMIT APPLICATION” to send the application to Wayback Burgers.
Wayback Burgers Job Positions
- Team member
- Grill cook
- Fry cook
- Prep cook
- Customer service
- Shift manager
- Restaurant manager
Wayback Burgers Job Descriptions
As a cashier at Wayback Burgers, you will be working behind your desk and serve to the customers of the store. Providing excellent customer service is very important but you also need to take the orders of customers accurately. Being a self-motivated, friendly, and energetic person can help you very well in this position.
Cashiers will also be responsible for the cleaning of their working space. Moreover, they also need to pay attention to their hygiene and looks. You will be representing the company each time you take orders and help customers. Moreover, you also need to be able to lift boxes heavier than 15 lbs.
Wayback Burgers Careers
Over half of the US states have a Wayback Burgers restaurant within their borders. So, it is relatively easy to find a Wayback Burgers restaurant in your area. If you are willing to start working at a hamburger restaurant chain, Wayback can be your first address to apply at. Surrounded by the delicious-smelling hamburgers, you will spend a happy time while you are earning some money.
Leave a Reply