Waste Management, Inc. is an American comprehensive waste management service provider founded in 1968 in Chicago, Illinois. The company serves municipal, commercial, industrial and residential customers and serves nearly 21 million people throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. It’s a leading provider of integrated waste management services which consists of garbage collection, landfill, transfer, waste-to-energy and in-plant services, recycling and other related services. The company is also serious about practicing sustainability; making waste less harmful to the environment and creating clean, renewable energy. Waste Management Inc. handles more than half of the garbage collection in the United States together with its competitor Republic Services, Inc.
Waste Management Jobs
Waste Management is seeking individuals to help make a difference. The Waste Management team provides one of the most essential services to local communities and you can be a part of this important duty. At Waste Management, the team members who are the foundation of the company’s success come first; so you will have a job that cares for you and has zero tolerance for unsafe actions and conditions. By joining the Waste Management family, you can help create a more sustainable tomorrow.
How do I apply for a job at Waste Management?
- Go to the official career website of Waste Management.
- There, you can pick from the two following options: professional, frontline operations.
- A new page will open where you can get overall information about the company and the job option you picked. Search for a job on the top of the page by either typing the title/location or clicking ‘Search jobs’ without typing anything (that way all available job types will be listed).
- Pick a job that suits you. You can also refine your search on the left side of the page.
- When you have picked a job, you will be redirected to a page that contains information about the job and qualifications. Click ‘Apply Now’ after making your choice.
- You need to enter your email address and check the ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ box before proceeding.
- You can upload your resume or import data from social networks (Dropbox, SkyDrive) to get the application done faster or you can fill the form manually.
- Review and submit the application form.
Job Positions: Sr. Diesel technicians, heavy truck mechanic, heavy truck technician sr, CDL truck driver.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Heavy Truck Mechanic: It is required to know trucks well for this job. You should keep maintenance of the machines and safety. You should be able to work under limited conditions to achieve assigned tasks.
Heavy Truck Technician Sr: You will be expected to keep the maintenance of the vehicles. You will be providing a safe environment by keeping trucks repaired.
CDL Truck Driver: You are expected to have excellent driving skills-especially on backing maneuvers: you will be filling the containers. Your main duty is transporting materials.
Waste Management Job Application Form PDF
Since Waste Management doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for job applicants, you are advised to go to the official company website and apply for a job online on the official website.