Operating cinemas and theme parks alongside producing and distributing films, Village Roadshow is an Australia-based company. Although they were operating in almost 20 countries before, Village Roadshow, as of now, operates only in the Australian region. At the present day, Village Roadshow has 58 locations throughout the Australian region with almost 600 screens.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, for the time being, Village Roadshow does not offer a printable job application form on the internet. In order to apply to Village Roadshow, job seekers must use their official company website, and from there, create an online job application. However, you can still go to the nearest Village Roadshow locations of yours to ask about their hiring positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
- Go to the career website of Village Roadshow.
- On this page, you can see the list of available positions offered by Village Roadshow. In order to search for a specific position with your specific preferences, you can enter keywords pertaining to the job position you are searching for, select your work type and category, and you can select the Village Roadshow location you want to work.
- After you search for jobs, you will see the list of jobs. Click on an interesting job title that you see on the list of jobs.
- Read about the job position on the following page. This is important because specific information related to the job will be described on that page.
- If you are sure that you will do great in this job position, click on the “APPLY NOW” button.
- In order to start your online job application, you need to type in your e-mail address and continue.
Village Roadshow is a resorting point for employment for job seekers in Australia. Alongside all the job positions at Village Roadshow, they also offer beginner-friendly and entry-level job and career opportunities by which inexperienced job seekers can gain experience.
The most common basic and entry-level positions at Village Roadshow are Intencity staff and Intencity frontline. In both of these positions, you will assist the customers, maintain hygiene and safety for both staff and the customers, manage queues, and do other types of general duties. Being beginner-friendly positions, both positions do not require any former working experience or educational background to be hired at Village Roadshow.