The Brick is a Canadian retailer chain that sells furniture and related goods. There are 220 stores of The Brick across Canada.
The Brick is a famous brand among Canadians, and various job positions are available at The Brick stores. Most of the positions are suitable for applicants without much background in the retail business. Here is a list of the main job positions at The Brick:
- Sales Associate
- Merchandising Associate
- Warehouse Associate
- Customer Service Associate
- Furniture / Appliance Delivery Driver
- Equipment Operator
- Appliance Technician
- Distribution Recycling Associate
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of The Brick.
- Click “JOIN OUR TEAM”.
- You will see the job listings.
- You can search for jobs by using the search bar or filter jobs by category, position type, and location.
- Click a job title to read more about the job position you clicked.
- Read the responsibilities and qualifications regarding the job.
- Click “Apply for this job online”.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- You will see an online application form. Create a Candidate Profile and submit it to The Brick alongside the online application form.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.