Village Inn is a casual dining restaurant chain that is operating in the United States. Its restaurants are known for their breakfast menu items. Also, they feature a variety of salads, sandwiches, burgers, melts and dinner items. Their pies have won numerous awards from the American Pie Council. With six decades of success, there are 200 Village Inn restaurants across the United States today. The restaurants are located primarily in the Rocky Mountain region, the Midwest, Arizona and Florida.
Job Application Form PDF
Village Inn doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official career website of Village Inn and make an online job application. All the best!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to Village Inn’s official career website.
- Search your location to see available jobs. Enter your city or zip code in the search bar, then click “SEARCH”.
- You will see a list of Village Inn restaurants in the location where you search for jobs. Click the “VIEW JOBS” button corresponding to the Village Inn restaurant location of your choice.
- You will be redirected to a new website. There, you can search for jobs by keywords and location info more precisely.
- Click a job title on the list.
- Read the job responsibilities, required knowledge, skills, and abilities, and educational requirements for that job.
- Click “APPLY” at the top right corner.
- Write your contact information and answer general questions. Then review the online application form. Finalize the online job application process by submitting the application to Village Inn.
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Shift leader
- Restaurant manager
If you like pie, Village Inn is one of the best places for you because its pies are great. Village Inn is neatly kept and is an overall fun place to work. You will be welcomed to be part of this company that cares about teamwork. Working at Village Inn is fun and energetic, since Village Inn restaurants are employee-friendly environments. Apply to Village Inn now to keep up with this moving tempo and to eat delicious desserts during your breaks.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 5:30am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 5:30am-11:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Server: You will take the orders of the customers, then deliver the food and beverages in a timely manner.
Prep Cook: You will prepare cooking ingredients in the kitchen. You will also prepare simple dishes such as salads or entrees. You will maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen.
Line Cook: You will prepare food for service. You will chop vegetables, butcher meat or prepare sauces. You will be expected to have a deep menu knowledge and you should always be able to prepare all menu items.
Leave a Reply