Based in Reading, Pennsylvania, Redner’s Markets is an American supermarket chain that operates in the Eastern part of Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland. Redner’s Markets was founded in the year 1970 in Reading, Pennsylvania. As of now, it is estimated that there are more than 60 Redner’s Markets locations in Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland. As of 2020, there are more than 4,500 Redner’s Markets employees operating actively in the United States. The main products offered by Redner’s Markets are bakery, dairy, frozen foods, groceries, meat, snacks, health & beauty products, and many other miscellaneous products.
|Headquarters||Reading, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania|
|Revenue||757,1 million USD|
|Industry||Retail & Wholesale|
How do I apply for a job at Redner’s Markets?
- Go to the career website of Redner’s Markets.
- On this page, you can learn more about Redner’s Markets. After reading it, click on the button that says “JOIN OUR TEAM!”
- There, you can see the list of available positions posted by Redner’s Markets. To search for a specific position, try typing in relevant keywords or entering the title of the job you are looking for. You can also select the location you want to work in and the job category you want to work in.
- After doing so, now choose an offer among the available positions.
- On the offer’s page, Redner’s Markets provides you everything you need to know about the role. It is advised that you read this page and make your choice whether you want to apply or not.
- If you are going to apply, click on the “Apply now” button at the top of the page.
- It is not possible for you to apply for a job at Redner’s Markets without an account. Therefore, you need to create an account beforehand to apply for a job at Redner’s Markets.
Redner’s Markets Job Vacancies
Many different job positions are available at Redner’s Markets stores. Traditional supermarket job positions such as deli clerk, prepared food clerk, cashier, dairy clerk, meat clerk, bakery clerk, cake decorator, night crew clerk, frozen foods clerk, convenience store clerk, sub shoppe clerk, meat wrapper, customer service representative, office clerk, beverage clerk, salad bar clerk, grocery stock clerk, and more are available at Redner’s Markets. These jobs are generally suitable for job seekers who don’t have many qualifications. You can develop yourself as an employee during your employment at Redner’s Markets.
In addition to the aforementioned jobs, higher-level jobs are also available at Redner’s Markets. Some examples of management jobs are assistant produce manager, prepared foods manager, bakery manager, evening manager, assistant store director, and front end manager. There are surely many development opportunities at Redner’s Markets.
|Position Name||Location||Apply Button|
|Payroll Manager||Reading, PA||Apply Online|
|Frozen Manager||Chestertown, MD||Apply Online|
|Grocery Manager||Chestertown, MD||Apply Online|
|Bakery Manager||Dover, DE||Apply Online|
|Convenience Store Manager||Reading, PA||Apply Online|
|Dairy Manager||Chestertown, MD||Apply Online|
|Deli Manager||Chestertown, MD||Apply Online|
|Convenience Store Co-Manager||Reading, PA||Apply Online|
|Meat Manager||Chestertown, MD||Apply Online|
|Meat Manager||Dover, DE||Apply Online|
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.