Victoria’s Secret is an American fashion retail company. The company designs and manufactures its own products, and sells them in its own stores. Victoria’s Secret sells products for women. The company was founded in 1977 in Palo Alto, California as a single store in a shopping mall. Now, there are over 1,000 Victoria’s Secret stores in about 50 different countries. It is known as the largest womenswear company. You can find lingerie, trendy clothes for women and beauty products in Victoria’s Secret stores.
Victoria’s Secret Jobs
If you are into women’s clothing, accessories, and things all people can wear, we have a great offer for you. Victoria’s Secret is one of the best brands in this business area. That is to say, when people want to buy women’s clothing, Victoria’s Secret will be one of their first preferences. In other words, they can be sure that they will buy fashionable things. For applicants into both fashion and women clothing, this company is one of the best choices.
How to Apply
- Go to https://www.victoriassecret.com/careers
- By your interest, click one (or more) of the “View Store Openings”, “View Leadership Openings” or “View Corporate Openings”.
- For “View Store Openings” and “View Leadership Openings”, a page with a list of opportunities will appear. Click on the opportunity that suits you.
- Read the job description and click “Apply” on the right.
- For “View Corporate Openings”, search a position that is suitable for you through the search bars by “keywords”, “job area” or “location”.
- A list of opportunities will appear. Click on the one that is suitable for you.
- Read the job description and click “Apply”.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by location.
Job Positions: Sales associate, fitting specialist, assistant store manager, sales & support generalist, bra fitting expert, store manager, lingerie manager, demand & deployment analyst, beauty supervisor, key holder, lingerie supervisor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You support customers while they do shopping from Victoria’s Secret. A good sales associate should have good social skills, because the nice interaction with the customers often end up with a purchase. You will earn $9-12/hour.
Fitting Specialist: You suggest apparel that would fit each individual’s body type. If you have a good ability to estimate proportions would be a sufficient reason for you to get recruited. You will earn $14/hour.
Assistant Store Manager: You will be the head of the employee team in the store. You will earn up to $60,000 per year.
Prerequisite: Managerial experience.
Victoria’s Secret Application Form PDF
You can always make an online job application to Victoria’s Secret, but you have a higher probability to get applied if you make an offline application, by printing the printable job application form and filling it with your pen. This way, you will seem to be taking the job application serious. Companies always want to work with employees who take their jobs serious.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to