Valvoline Jobs and Careers
Valvoline Inc. is an American company that manufactures and distributes automotive oil, additives, and lubricants of its own brand. Entry-level auto technician is by far the most popular job position at Valvoline. This is because this position is an excellent starting point for young employees to enter the automotive service industry. Assistant manager and general manager positions are also waiting to be filled by experienced professionals. Below is the list of the most common job positions at Valvoline:
- Entry-Level Auto Technician
- Lube Technician
- Automotive Technician
- Customer Relations Specialist
- Customer Service Advisor
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager
How do I apply for a job at Valvoline?
- Go to the official career website of Valvoline.
- On the page, there are six sections that you can select: Corporate Careers, Valvoline Instant Oil Change Careers, Support Center Careers, Manufacturing and Distribution Careers, Career Tech Education, Valvoline Instant Oil Change Franchising.
- Choose one of these sections to see which one is more suitable for you. Click on the “Explore” button located below each section.
- There is a search toolbar you can use to filter out irrelevant job positions. Category, job state and keyword parts are the aspects you can select.
- Click on the “Search Now” button to see the job list.
- There is a list of current open job positions. Choose one of the jobs that you find interesting and suitable for you.
- Read further information about the job position. If you like it, you can click the “Apply Now” button at the end of the page.
- Finalize your online job application after providing your personal information.
Valvoline Job Application Form PDF
Valvoline doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you make an online job application on the official employment website of Valvoline.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Valvoline Job Vacancies
Valvoline is one of the largest oil change service providers in the United States with its 1,100+ locations. About 8,000 employees are working at Valvoline.
Work at Valvoline
Valvoline is a 150 years old company and today it has a global network of research and development labs, distribution and customer services in 140 countries. Valvoline achieved this huge success because it cares about its employees who are innovative, creative and eager to science to reinvent formulas for racing, high-mileage and synthetic recycled motor oils. To do this, Valvoline is always excited about hiring the most innovative and creative team members and helping shape long-term careers. Explore Valvoline’s available positions and take the step to join an amazing team in Valvoline.