Valvoline Inc. is an American company that manufactures and distributes automotive oil, additives, and lubricants of its own brand. Valvoline is one of the largest oil change service providers in the United States with its 1,100+ locations. About 8,000 employees are working at Valvoline.
Job Application Form PDF
Valvoline doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you make an online job application on the official employment website of Valvoline.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Valvoline.
- Click the red “SEARCH ALL JOBS” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Type any job-related keywords and indicate your zip code, city, or state in the search bars. Then click “Search”.
- Then you will see the available job positions at Valvoline as a list. You can filter jobs by category, state, city, or location address as well.
- Click the job title of a job on the list to read more about it.
- On the new page, read how you will make an impact while working and what you will need to do it successfully.
- Click the red “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” button on that page.
- On the new page, enter your email address and click “Next”.
- You will see that you will have to create a Candidate Profile in this step. Provide all kinds of information that is requested on the page, and when you have finished, click “Submit Profile”.
Below is the list of the most common job positions at Valvoline:
- Entry-Level Auto Technician
- Lube Technician
- Automotive Technician
- Customer Relations Specialist
- Customer Service Advisor
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager
The material handler position at Valvoline may be an ideal job for those who have at least two years of experience in distribution centers or manufacturing. You also need to be physically fit since you will be expected to push, pull, lift, load, and unload boxes up to 50 lbs. Of course, working in an efficient and safe manner is also important.
Most of the time you will be monitoring and operating the packaging equipment. Moreover, you will have to conduct and document the required quality checks. Your duties will be assigned to you by your supervisor. Additionally, you need a valid driver’s license to get the job.
Valvoline is a 150 years old company and today it has a global network of research and development labs, distribution and customer services in 140 countries. Valvoline achieved this huge success because it cares about its employees who are innovative, creative and eager to science to reinvent formulas for racing, high-mileage and synthetic recycled motor oils. To do this, Valvoline is always excited about hiring the most innovative and creative team members and helping shape long-term careers. Explore Valvoline’s available positions and take the step to join an amazing team in Valvoline.