Valvoline Inc. is an American company that manufactures and distributes automotive oil, additives, and lubricants of its own brand. The company was founded in 1866. In 1873, the “Valvoline” name started to be used. Valvoline is also performing automotive services via its Valvoline Instant Oil Change and Valvoline Express Care chains. Valvoline is one of the largest oil change service providers in the United States with its 1,100+ locations. About 8,000 employees are working at Valvoline.
Valvoline Jobs and Careers
Valvoline is a 150 years old company and today it has a global network of research and development labs, distribution and customer services in 140 countries. Valvoline achieved this huge success because it cares about its employees who are innovative, creative and eager to science to reinvent formulas for racing, high-mileage and synthetic recycled motor oils. To do this, Valvoline is always excited about hiring the most innovative and creative team members and helping shape long term careers. Explore Valvoline’s available positions and take the step to join an amazing team in Valvoline.
How do I apply for a job at Valvoline?
- Go to the official career website of Valvoline.
- On the page, there are six sections that you can select: Corporate Careers, Valvoline Instant Oil Change Careers, Support Center Careers, Manufacturing and Distribution Careers, Career Tech Education, Valvoline Instant Oil Change Franchising.
- Choose one of these sections to see which one is more suitable for you. Click on the “Explore” button located below each section.
- There is a search toolbar you can use to filter out irrelevant job positions. Category, job state and keyword parts are the aspects you can select.
- Click on the “Search Now” button to see the job list.
- There is a list of current open job positions. Choose one of the jobs that you find interesting and suitable for you.
- Read further information about the job position. If you like it, you can click the “Apply Now” button at the end of the page.
- Finalize your online job application after providing your personal information.
Job Positions: Entry-level auto technician, lube technician, automotive technician, customer relations specialist, assistant manager, customer service advisor, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Entry Level Auto Technician: You will perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers. You will have to evaluate customers’ needs, work quickly and efficiently, and maintain a clean and safe workplace.
Customer Relations Specialist: You will deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm, friendly greeting. You will be expected to assist technicians by visually verifying and performing call-outs to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly.
Customer Service Advisor: You will present oil change options and additional services based on manufacturer recommendations.
- Car Wash Attendant – $11.82 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $12.64 per hour
- Customer Specialist – $15.50 per hour
- Automotive Technician – $14.53 per hour
- Entry Level Auto Technician – $11.20 per hour
- Lube Technician – $12.69 per hour
- Technician – $12.46 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager – $37,204 per year
Valvoline Job Application Form PDF
Valvoline doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you make an online job application on the official employment website of Valvoline.