Famous Dave’s is a regional American barbecue restaurant chain that is primarily operating in the Midwestern United States. The first Famous Dave’s restaurant was opened in 1994 in Hayward, Wisconsin. Over the last two and a half decades, Famous Dave’s has become a chain of 180 restaurants. Pork ribs, chicken, beef brisket, and several flavors of barbecue sauce are the signature menu items of this barbecue restaurant chain. Famous Dave’s is also famous for winning the most awards among all American restaurants.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Famous Dave’s.
- Click the “START HERE” button under either the title of Corporate Job Opportunities or Franchise Job Opportunities.
- On the new page, select a location.
- Then you will see the list of job openings at Famous Dave’s restaurant locations.
- If you are applying for a job at a corporate-owned restaurant, you can make an online job inquiry to the restaurant of your choice through the company’s website.
- If you are applying for a job at a franchisee-owned restaurant, you can select a job position from the list of job openings at franchise locations and proceed with your online job application on a new website.
- Line cook
- Prep cook
Famous Dave’s has the World’s Greatest BBQ and for some, it is the world’s greatest workplace. Here you will meet friendly people, gain valuable experience, and have a good time doing it. The company is always in search of people who know how to “wow” a guest. You will succeed here if you have a great smile, a winning attitude, have dependability and focus on top-notch guest service no matter you are working at back-of-house or front-of-house.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-9:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Busser: You will assist with staff by maintaining restaurant cleanliness and providing necessary support to ensure fast, friendly and accommodating service to the guests. You will remove dirty dishes, sanitize the table, clean the seats and if necessary, sweep or vacuum the surrounding floor. You will also help servers bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
Server: You will serve and suggestively sell drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts in an outgoing, friendly and timely manner so as to “WOW” the guests. You will perform side duties including, but not limited to, answering the phone, bussing tables, washing dishes, expediting orders or running food.
Dishwasher: You will ensure all dishes and equipment are washed and sanitized.