Uline is a shipping company that is also providing business supplies to its customers. Uline’s main areas of operation in the US are Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, Philadelphia, Reno, and Seattle. About 7,000 people are currently employed by Uline.
Many basic job positions at Uline thus require physical strength and mental durability, but no other qualifications are required. Some of the popular available jobs at Uline that are entry-level are:
- Warehouse Associate
- Material Handler
- Customer Service Representative
- Warehouse Custodian / Janitor
- Forklift Operator
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Uline. (https://www.uline.jobs/)
- You can choose among Warehouse Openings, Corporate Openings, Sales Openings, and Technology Openings. In addition, you have an option to enter keywords into the search bar on the page to search for specific jobs at Uline by title, keyword, city, or state. You can also click the “VIEW ALL OPENINGS” button to see all jobs at Uline regardless of position.
- After you choose one of them and click the relevant link, you will be redirected to a new page. You can see the list of jobs on the new page. On this page, you can further filter jobs by career area, location, and keywords.
- Click a job title on the list when you see one that fits your current expectations from a new job.
- Read the job description. Then, click the green “APPLY NOW” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Read the position responsibilities, minimum requirements, benefits, and employee perks carefully before clicking the “Apply” button. You can apply manually, autofill the application form with your resume, or use your last application (if you have applied to Uline before).
- You should sign in (or create a new account first) in order to reach the online job application form of Uline.
- The form consists of 5 steps, which are: My Information, My Experience, Voluntary Disclosures, Self Identity, and Review. Provide all the requested information in each of these steps.
- After you finish one step of the form, advance to the next by clicking the “Save and Continue” button. After you finish filling out the form completely, submit it to Uline.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Leave a Reply