Starbucks Australia Jobs and Careers
Starbucks is an American coffeehouses chain operating in 83 countries all around the globe. Being the biggest coffeehouse chain in the whole world, Starbucks has more than 32,000 locations and employs almost 350,000 people. There are about 50 Starbucks locations in Australia at the present time.
Surely, it is safe to assume that Starbucks provides a lot of jobs and career options for people who seek employment all around the world. Starbucks is a place where every type of job seeker is welcome: experienced or inexperienced. For the latter group of job seekers in Australia, Starbucks provides a number of basic and entry-level positions, by which employees truly experience what it is like to work at a coffeehouse.
The most common basic and entry-level position at Starbucks is the barista position. As a barista at Starbucks, your daily tasks will consist of aiding the customers, making sure that the workspace is organised, using cash registers, making coffee, and performing other types of general duties.
How do I get a job at Starbucks Australia?
- Go to the career website of Starbucks that is designed for job seekers living in Australia.
- On this page, Starbucks vacancies and hiring positions are listed. In order to search for a specific job with your other preferences, you can narrow down the list by typing in relevant keywords that pertain to what you are looking for, select your location, and choose the type of employment you seek.
- Click a job title on the list of jobs when you find an appealing one.
- On the page you will be directed to, basic and important details about the position is provided to you by Starbucks. We advise you to read this page carefully in order to make a better decision about whether you will like the job at Starbucks or not.
- After you make your decision about applying, click on the “Apply for this Job” button.
- After that, you need to type in your e-mail address to start your online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.