Tropical Smoothie Cafe is an American fast-casual cafe and restaurant chain. Don’t be fooled by its name. Tropical Smoothie sells sandwiches, wraps, salads, flatbreads, and bowls in addition to delicious refreshing smoothies. The company was founded in Destin, Florida in 1997 and reached instant success in the market. Today, there are about 850 Tropical Smoothie locations. Thousands of employees are working at Tropical Smoothie locations across many US states. The company plans to reach 2,000 locations by 2024.
Job Application Form PDF
On our website, we provide a printable job application form pf Tropical Smoothie. Fill it and bring it to the Tropical Smoothie location that you want to start working at. The chance of you getting employed will be greater than online applicants.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to Tropical Smoothie’s official career website.
- There are two application options, which are located under the titles “OPPORTUNITIES NEAR YOU” and “CORPORATE OPPORTUNITIES”. (If you are seeking hourly employment, click the “APPLY TO YOUR LOCAL CAFE” button under OPPORTUNITIES NEAR YOU.)
- Enter your home’s zip code and click “SUBMIT”.
- The list of Tropical Smoothie locations will appear on the page.
- Choose one location among them and click the corresponding “APPLY NOW” button next to it.
- You will see the online application form for that Tropical Smoothie location.
- Fill out the form by providing personal info and answer a small set of questions.
- When you have finished, send the application to that location by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Crew member jobs are common at Tropical Smoothie locations.
The crew members at Tropical Smoothie can be a good position to start your career. You are going to work in different parts of the restaurant during your shift and this can help you to acquire plenty of practical experience. Most of the time, you will be in touch with the guests of the restaurant, where you will be expected to provide excellent customer service.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for preparing the smoothie ingredients and food. It is important to follow sanitation practices and guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction as well. Moreover, you will be responsible for cleaning the kitchen, dining room, restrooms, and other parts that customers may visit.
Tropical Smoothie Hiring
Tropical Smoothie is planning to expand its locations threefold in the next five years. This may be a great opportunity for you to start an entry-level career at this company and be promoted to a managerial job position in the long run. As Tropical Smoothie will be expanding, a job at this dynamic company will be a great step in your career. Employees who are working at Tropical Smoothie locations get free smoothies during work hours. Apply to Tropical Smoothie today and don’t miss the great chance of advancement in your career!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 7:00am-9:00pm. May vary by location.
The next day after you apply for a job at Tropical Smoothie, you will receive a phone call and an interview date will be scheduled. It usually takes only two days between the application and the interview. The interview process is quick. You will be asked a couple of questions related to your resume. In addition, whether or not you have reliable transportation, whether or not you can work flexible hours, how you would rate your customer service, and your interpersonal skills will be asked. Remaining relaxed and providing fairly nice answers to the interview questions are enough to be hired at Tropical Smoothie.