Checkers and Rally’s
Checkers & Rally’s is the common name of the drive-thru restaurants that were merged in 1999. Initially, they were separate restaurants. The two brands are operating together since 1999. As you can expect, Team Member is the most popular job position at of Checkers & Rally’s. Today, Checkers & Rally’s are operating in 28 states. About 800 Checkers & Rally’s restaurants are out there.
Checkers and Rally’s Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find a printable version of the job application form of Checkers & Rally’s. You can submit it to a Checkers & Rally’s location in your area as a hard copy to make an application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
Checkers and Rally’s How To Apply Online
To submit an online application, follow the steps below.
- Go to the career website of Checkers & Rally’s.
- To see the job openings at Checkers & Rally’s, click on the “Search Jobs” button at the top right side of the page.
- The page will automatically scroll down for you and show you the list of available positions offered by Checkers & Rally’s. You can also narrow down the list by selecting your location, job title, and job type.
- After that, click on a job position that you are interested in.
- Additionally, you can resort to that page so as to gather more information pertaining to the position you are interested in. Read what will be your responsibilities and duties, requirements and qualifications, and benefits.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, you need to click on the “Apply” button to apply for a job at Checkers & Rally’s.
- To start your online application, you are required to sign in with your account or create an account if you do not have one.
Checkers and Rally’s Job Positions
Typical restaurant jobs in addition to jobs special to drive-thru restaurants are available at Checkers & Rally’s.
Being one of the biggest drive-through restaurant chains operating in the United States, Checkers & Rally’s, with about 900 locations throughout the United States, is a great place to work. It is possible for job seekers who do not have any experience in the restaurant business to land a job at Checkers & Rally’s. Job seekers without any job experience could benefit from Checkers & Rally’s’ hiring policy in these entry-level positions: cashier and crew member.
Below is the list of those jobs:
- Team Member
- Hospitality jobs
- Operations jobs
- Food Service jobs
- Shift Manager
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager
Checkers and Rally’s Job Descriptions
The goal of your job will be to create overall satisfaction for customers buying food from restaurants. You can work in various different areas of the restaurant by being a Team Member at Checkers & Rally’s.
Cooks at Checkers & Rally’s are often called “Grill Guru” or “Fry Fanatic”. As a Cook, you will be responsible for the preparation of food according to recipes.
On the other hand, as a “Guest Service Specialist”, you will be sitting in the drive-thru area. You will take the orders and payments of the customers. When the food is ready, you will deliver them through the drive-thru window to the customers.
Checkers and Rally’s Careers
People become successful in their jobs for two reasons. Either they’re highly capable of what they’re doing, or they just love what they’re doing. At Checkers & Rally’s, you will be ambitiously assigned to a task where those two principles coincide for you! If you want to reach your full potential at your work, join Checkers & Rally’s today!
Checkers and Rally’s Interview
Checkers and Rally’s interview process may be one of the fastest interviews you are going to have. Just make sure that you will be on-site with a proper outfit and pay attention to your personal care. You are going to have your interview in the store you are going to work.
In general, the store manager will be interviewing you. Since there are no background checks or drug tests, candidates often start on the following day. They also ask regular interview questions such as why they should hire you, why you left your previous job, and so on. Make sure that you do not get overexcited, and the job will be yours.