Tom Thumb is an upscale American chain of supermarkets that are operating primarily in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Co-founders J.R. Bost and Robert B. Cullum founded the company in 1948 under the name of Tom Thumb Food Stores after buying 6 Toro supermarkets. The stores are providing high-quality dairy, bakery, meat, pharmacy, seafood, snacks, liquor, and fuel.
Behind Walmart, Tom Thumb is the second-largest supermarket chain in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. The main distribution center of Tom Thumb is located in Roanoke, Texas. There are 117 Tom Thumb stores in a couple of different states across the US such as Florida, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi.
Tom Thumb Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Tom Thumb on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Tom Thumb How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Albertsons, which is the parent company of Tom Thumb. If you want to apply for a job at Tom Thumb, the main website of this company will lead you directly to the official website of Albertsons.
- Choose the job position you want to work at, then click on the “Join Our Team” button.
- Write the job title or the location that you want the job is located to be. Click on the “Search for Jobs!” button.
- A new page will be seen that shows the list of current job openings.
- If you find one of the jobs promising for you, click on the name of the job to learn more.
- After reading further information, click on the “Apply” button above.
- You have to log in to continue your application. You can also use your LinkedIn, Facebook, Yahoo or Google account to log in. If you don’t have one, create an account to finalize your application.
Tom Thumb Job Positions
- In-store shopper (E-commerce)
- Floral department jobs
- Bakery department jobs
- Loss prevention jobs
- Liquor department jobs
- Produce department jobs
- Fuel department jobs
- General merchandise
- Pharmacy department jobs
- Meat department jobs
- File maintenance/receiving department jobs
- Home shopping department jobs
- General merchandise & health department jobs
Tom Thumb Careers
This company believes in the principle of acting friendly and knowledgeable to its employees as well as its customers. Tom Thumb just wants to make sure all customers have their shopping experience as convenient as possible! What a friendly environment for a supermarket company. You can consider Tom Thumb as your next company since it is a reputable grocery store if you want to have good working experience in your career. The company is competitive, reputable and famous as well as they are successful in their business in their own sector! Be the first to apply for a job at Tom Thumb!
Tom Thumb Job Positions & Salaries
In-Store Shopper (E-commerce): At the stores, you will select “the best of the best” for the online shoppers. You will be responsible for filling grocery orders that customers have placed online. With the assistance of a hand-held computer, you will gather the products on the customers’ shopping list ensuring order accuracy and product quality and freshness. You will package the orders and prepare them for shipment.
Home Shopping Department Manager: You will provide superior customer service and are responsible for the overall operations of the department including ensuring customers’ orders are selected accurately, supervision of employees, scheduling, ability to work under time restrictions, safety, sanitation and other duties as assigned.