The Old Spaghetti Factory is an American restaurant chain that is operating as an Italian-style restaurant. The first restaurant was opened in Portland, Oregon. There are about 45 restaurants in 14 states in the United States. There are some restaurants in Canada and Japan, too. The restaurants are special in terms of being at historic locations. The restaurant is decorated in such a way that a vintage atmosphere is represented.
Job Application Form PDF
There are 3 versions of the printable job application form of The Old Spaghetti Factory. Depending on where you live, click the appropriate form and print it. Then fill it and submit it to your local restaurant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official website of The Old Spaghetti Factory.
- Write any job-related keywords and/or your location into the appropriate search bars. Click “find jobs” to see available jobs at The Old Spaghetti Factory.
- You will see relevant jobs as a list.
- Click the job title of an interesting job opportunity that you see on the list.
- By clicking the “Show full job description” link at the top of the next page, you can read the details about that job.
- To complete your online application for that job, you should answer nine questions, provide your address, and answer a few questions over the phone (when you have time).
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Maintenance / janitorial
- Office assistant
The Old Spaghetti Factory is a restaurant chain that is offering people special job opportunities at the restaurant. Most of the restaurants have special designs, such as the vintage streetcar inside the Tacoma restaurant. As you will work at this stylish restaurant chain, you will feel that you are doing something more than a mediocre job. Apply to The Old Spaghetti Factory and have a chance to get an exciting job!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 11:30am–2:00pm, 5:00pm–9:00pm. Friday 11:30am–2:00pm, 5:00pm–9:30pm. Saturday 11:30am–9:30am. Sunday 11:30am–9:00am.
Job Positions & Salaries
Host & Busser: You will make guests feel welcome and comfortable. You will be expected to anticipate and accommodate each guest’s needs. You will complete running and closing side work.
Dishwasher: You will wash the dishes and ensure cleanliness in the kitchen. You should be able to follow recipes and sanitation requirements. No experience is needed. You will be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen.
Server: You will help guests with their orders. You should know the menu items well because sometimes you will need to answer guest questions or suggest menu items to the guests.
Leave a Reply