TGI Fridays is an American restaurant chain that offers casual dining. The company name stands for “Thank God It’s Friday”. The first location of the chain was opened in 1965 in New York. Since then, TGI Fridays has become a giant restaurant chain that is operating in 60 countries worldwide with its 870 locations. The most striking feature of the menu of TGI Fridays is that it has an emphasis on alcoholic beverages.
TGI Fridays Jobs and Careers
Don’t you want to gain new experiences by working in an international company which has stores all over the world? TGI Fridays’ motto is “make every day Friday” and it aims to provide the best dining experience to its customers all around the world. The company knows that its employees have a great place to live this dream. If you want to be happy at work where every day feels like Friday, apply to TGI Fridays now.
Oak Lawn, IL
Orland Park, IL
Terre Haute, IN
New York, NY
How do I apply for a job at TGI Fridays?
- Go to the official career website of TGI Fridays.
- Choose one of the following job types: Team Members, Managers or Support Center. Click the red “APPLY NOW” button under the corresponding job type.
- Search open jobs by filtering by a wide variety of categories such as job title, job family, location, etc. Then press “Submit”.
- You will see the job list.
- When you see an interesting job, click on the job title to read job details.
- A new page will open. Read the job description fully.
- Click “Apply Online” at the bottom of the page.
- Click the link on the next page and create a new profile. Then you will need to enter your e-mail address and password to continue and finish your online application to TGI Fridays.
TGI Fridays Job Application Form PDF
TGI Fridays offers a printable job application form for people who want to apply directly by visiting a restaurant in person. Click the link below to see the application form. Print it and fill it, and submit the hard copy to your local TGI Fridays restaurant for employment. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
TGI Fridays Interview Process and Interview Questions
After you submit an application for a job at TGI Fridays, an interview will be scheduled with someone from the restaurant management. They will ask you why you want to work at TGI Fridays, what do you expect from your employment, and if you could work holidays. Questions about your availability, your interpersonal skills, your memory skills, and your multitasking skills in a fast-paced restaurant environment will also be asked. There are multiple interviews most of the time and the interviews are focused on your communication skills. After the interviews, you will be offered a job on the spot or within a few days depending on the urgency of the need for team members at the restaurant.