TGI Fridays is an American restaurant chain that offers casual dining. The company name stands for “Thank God It’s Friday”. The first location of the chain was opened in 1965 in New York. Since then, TGI Fridays has become a giant restaurant chain that is operating in 60 countries worldwide with its 870 locations. The most striking feature of the menu of TGI Fridays is that it has an emphasis on alcoholic beverages.
TGI Fridays Jobs
Don’t you want to gain new experiences by working in an international company which has stores all over the world? TGI Fridays’ motto is “make every day Friday” and it aims to provide the best dining experience to its customers all around the world. The company knows that its employees have a great place to live this dream. If you want to be happy at work where every day feels like Friday, apply to TGI Fridays now.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of TGI Fridays.
- Choose one of the following job types: Team Members, Managers or Support Center. Click the red “APPLY NOW” button under the corresponding job type.
- Search open jobs by filtering by a wide variety of categories such as job title, job family, location, etc. Then press “Submit”.
- You will see the job list.
- When you see an interesting job, click on the job title to read job details.
- A new page will open. Read the job description fully.
- Click “Apply Online” at the bottom of the page.
- Click the link on the next page and create a new profile. Then you will need to enter your e-mail address and password to continue and finish your online application to TGI Fridays.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday 11:30am-11:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday 11:30am-12:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:30am-1:00am, Sunday 12:00pm-12:00am.
Job Positions: Bartender, prep, cook, dishwasher, server, supervisor, accounts payable, email marketing specialist, kitchen manager, restaurant manager, general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Bartender: You will mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to guests of the bar. You will merchandise drinks. You should be attentive to guests, making them feel welcome at all times.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age.
Prep: You will work in the prep area and prepare a wide variety of foods according to recipe requirements. You should ensure all prepared food meets TGI Fridays food safety and quality standards.
Cook: You will work in the kitchen and prepare a wide variety of foods according to recipe requirements. You will keep prepared food continuously moving out of the kitchen to be served to the guests.
Dishwasher: You will provide guests and team members with clean and sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment. You will trouble-shoot dishwasher machine malfunctions, if any.
Server: You will greet guests with a genuine smile, build rapport, and ensures an enjoyable, quality dining experience. You should be knowledgeable of menu items, and prepared to proactively customize the dining experience to the guests’ expectations.
TGI Fridays Application Form PDF
TGI Fridays offers a printable job application form for people who want to apply directly by visiting a restaurant in person. Click the link below to see the application form. Print it and fill it, and submit the hard copy to your local TGI Fridays restaurant for employment. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to