Mattress Firm Inc. is an American chain of stores that sell bedding products and related stuff. The main office of the company is in Houston, Texas. The company was established in 1986 by Harry Roberts, Paul Stork, and Steve Fendrich. Mattress Firm is the biggest mattress wholesaler in the United States with more than 2,600 outlets operating in 49 US states. There are over 10,000 people working for the company at the present time. Mattress Firm expanded larger and larger by purchases of some of the largest companies in the market, which were made in the 1990s and 2000s. The company belongs to Steinhoff Holdings, a German wholesaling company, since 2016. Mattress Firm owns Tulo and Sleepy’s brands as well.
Mattress Firm Jobs
We are humans, we all seek comfort. However, a maximum level of comfort is not always that easy to reach. If you are looking for a place to work and make a living while providing this comfort to the people around you, Mattress Firm is here for you. The company offers job opportunities for those who want to make people happy as themselves. This is a guarantee that is given by the firm since thousands of employees all over the country think the same. Comfortable working conditions, a decent wage and helpful people around. This is your chance, apply for a job at Mattress Firm today and take the job!
How do I apply for a job at Mattress Firm?
- Go to the official career website of Mattress Firm.
- In the middle of the page, you will see three links that are small in size, which look like one. These links are: “Sales Jobs: Apply Here”, “Operations Jobs: Search & Apply”, and “Corporate Jobs: Search & Apply”. Click either of them to proceed.
- Suppose you click “Sales Jobs: Apply Here”. You will be redirected to a new web page, on which you can see the list of all job openings at all Mattress Firm locations. You can also customize your job search by entering keywords or applying filters by using the left panel.
- When you find an appealing job position among the list of job openings, click the job title to read more information regarding the job.
- On the new page, read the job overview, key responsibilities, qualifications, non-essential responsibilities, benefits, and additional information. Then, click the blue “Apply” button.
- You will have to sign in to continue. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one easily by clicking “Create Account”.
- After you create your account and sign in, you can start filling out the online job application form and finally submit it.
Job Positions: Sleep expert, sales associate, store manager, store selling manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sleep Expert: You will be a consultant for the customers. You should provide technical and product knowledge information to customers and serve as a subject matter expert. At least one year of sales experience, having a high school diploma or GED plus being at least 18 years old are sufficient qualifications for this role.
Sales Associate: You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service in the store. Being familiar with Microsoft Office products and having some experience in sales, customer service, or management is enough to apply for this job position at Mattress Firm.
Mattress Firm Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Mattress Firm. Although online job applications are easy to make, an in-person job application usually results in higher rates of employment than an online application. This is because, by spending more time, you signal that you are a dedicated job seeker who really wants the job at the company. You can print this form and fill it out with your pen, then bring it with you when you visit your local Mattress Firm store for an in-store job application. Good luck!
Mattress Firm Apply in Person
Submitting an online application is easy, however, you are advised to submit an in-store application to increase your chance of being hired because applying this way usually yields better results. First, when you enter one of your local Mattress Firm stores, you should find the store manager’s office. Then, you should politely request a small conversation about employment. The manager will inform you of current job openings at the store.
Which states have a Mattress Firm store?
Mattress Firm stores are located in all US states except for Wyoming. The stores are concentrated in the Mid-Atlantic region, however, there are plenty of stores located on the West Coast and also in the other regions of the country. Texas and Florida each have over 240 Mattress Firm stores, followed by California, which has almost 200 stores. Houston and San Antonio have the highest number of Mattress Firm stores among US cities.