Sweet Frog is a frozen yogurt wholesaling restaurant chain based in the United States. The main office of the company is located in Richmond, Virginia. The company was established by a South Korean immigrant Darek Cha in 2009. The first outlet of Sweet Frog was launched also in Richmond, Virginia. The founder of the chain previously stated that the Frog name is an acronym and stands for “Fully Rely on God”. Since 2018, the company belongs to the Canadian restaurant operator company MTY Food Group Inc. As of the second half of 2016, Sweet Frog operated more than 350 outlets around the United States, United Kingdom, Egypt and the Dominican Republic. The growth of the company was so fast that within the first four years of its establishment, there were 215 Sweet Frog outlets in 25 states. Most of these Sweet Frog locations are operated by independent business owners. With such a growth rate, Sweet Frog was listed as one of the most rapidly growing independent companies in 2014. The founder Darek Cha has stated that he wants the company to expand more in 2021.
Sweet Frog Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can see the link to the printable job application form of Sweet Frog. Instead of applying for a job at Sweet Frog online on the company’s official career website, you can take the printout of this form, fill it out, and submit it to your local Sweet Frog store management. This way, you will have increased your chance of being hired, because in-person job applications are regarded more positively in most cases.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Sweet Frog How To Apply Online
- Go to the store locator website of Sweet Frog.
- You can see the locations of the company on the map that is on the page. Find the store closest to your home on the map and click on the location. A small menu will appear. Click “Store Details”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Click “Store Employment”.
- You will be redirected to the online job application form web page of Sweet Frog. On the form, you need to write your personal information including, full name, address, city, state, zip/postal code, contact phone, email address, available hours, employment history, and education. You can write additional comments in the blanks at the end of the form.
- Click on the green “Apply” button at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
- To inform you that you have successfully submitted the application, you will see a text that someone from your local store will contact you shortly.
Sweet Frog Job Positions
- Team member
- Customer service
- Team leader
- Assistant manager
- Store manager
Sweet Frog Careers
Where else can be the best place for the people who love having fun with the youth and kids? Delicious frozen yogurts of Sweet Frog attract not only young people but also people of all ages because the taste is something universal. Working at one of the most rapidly growing companies in the United States gives you the opportunity to settle in it and enjoy the ride. There is no other direction but forward, so apply for a job at Sweet Frog today to find a great job position and keep enhancing your life with this job.
Sweet Frog Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier/Team Member: You will provide extensive customer service by interacting with the customers. You will assist customers with weighing and tasting yogurt. You will perform cash register duties including counting drawers, deposits, ringing up customers and exchanging money, and taking credit cards. You should keep the topping bar full and fresh. You will be expected to ensure a clean “full” enticing look, cutting fruit as needed, wiping down counters and spaces between the toppings, making sure the utensils are clean and free of debris. You should also fill in yogurt machines as needed. You will also have to maintain the cleanliness of the location by performing cleaning duties. You will provide assistance in closing and opening the store. This is an entry-level job, so no prior experience nor a high level of education are sought in job applicants.