Stop & Shop
Stop & Shop is an American supermarket chain. Today, there are 415 Shop & Stop stores in New England, mainly in Downstate New York and New Jersey. About 82,000 employees are currently working at these Stop & Shop stores. Stop & Shop has various stores in locations throughout the US. To find out if there is a job opening in a store near your place, you can visit the official job application website of Stop & Shop.
Stop & Shop Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Stop & Shop below on this page. Print it and fill it out, then submit it to your local Stop & Shop store.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
Stop & Shop How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Stop & Shop.
- Read the whole page and click the purple “next” button.
- Read the following short text and click the purple “next” button again.
- From the menu, choose “Grocery Store” or “Distribution Center”. Click “next” then.
- Choose your state from the menu and click “next”.
- Choose your city and click “next”.
- Choose your location from the menu and click “next”.
- Choose a position from the menu.
- The description of the chosen job will appear on the page. Click the “Apply” button right below the job description.
- You will then reach the online job application form of Stop & Shop. Fill it out by providing all requested information. Submit it to Stop & Shop when you finish filling it out.
Stop & Shop Job Positions
Popular entry-level and skill-intensive job positions at Stop & Shop are:
- Personal Shopper
- Night Crew Clerk
- Bakery/Deli/Floral/Front End/Meat/Produce/Seafood/Prepared Foods Clerk
- Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
- Inventory Control Clerk
- Warehouse Selector
Stop & Shop Job Descriptions
Asset Protection Associate
As an asset protection associate at Stop & Shop, you will be responsible for preventing the company suffers loss by any means. This will include investigating the assets available in the store such as property, money, or merchandise. You will also use methods such as surveillance and monitoring to prevent the shrink or loss of these assets.
Asset protection associates need to ensure the security and safety standards for the assigned stores. You will also expect to develop shrink reduction strategies and provide recommendations to your supervisors. Keep in mind that you will have to travel often when you start working in this position.
Stop & Shop Careers
As a customer, you may visit Stop & Shop stores aiming to save some of your money. And as an employee, you can save time from looking for the job you really want. Stop & Shop is always seeking passionate, talented and motivated teammates for their new stores and offices all over the United States.
Stop & Shop Interview
Stop & Shop interview process is one of the interviews that we can consider straight-to-the-point. First, the company will call you and invite you to an in-person interview in the store you are going to work. During your interview, they will perform a complete background check and inform you about the working hours.
They also ask questions about yourself and your skills. If you have any, they would like to hear about your previous work experiences as well. Most of the time the store manager will be your interviewer. The entire process takes place in a friendly and comfortable environment. Thus, there is nothing to worry about at all.
Stop & Shop Employee Benefits
The benefits package that is offered to Stop & Shop employees include dental, vision, health, and life insurance, great support for maternity leave, paid holidays, paid time off, flexible schedule, bonus pay, stock purchase plan, 5% employee discount, and yearly bonus, 401k plan, and fresh food. Contact your local Stop & Shop store to learn for which benefits you will be eligible.