Stitches is a Canadian fashion retail store chain. Its target audience is teenagers in the middle of their teenage years. There are 50 Stitches stores across coastal regions of Canada.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the web page dedicated to Stitches on the career website of Urban Planet, which is the owner of the Stitches brand.
- Go to the bottom of the page and find the “Careers” link under the title “Company Info”. Click it.
- Click the “visit here” link on the new page.
- Click “In-Store Opportunities” on the following page.
- Move your cursor onto the “Brand” box and select STITCHES from the dropdown menu.
- You will see all current job openings at Stitches stores across Canada.
- Click a job title when you find one.
- Read the job details on a new page.
- Then click “APPLY NOW” if you are satisfied.
- All you need to do from now on is to fill out an online job application form and submit it to the company.
Although the most popular job position at Stitches is Sales Consultant, there are various other positions offered by the company. Some of them are listed below.
- Sales Associate
- Customer Service Associate
- Management Jobs
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.