Founded in 1971 in Perth, Western Australia, Hungry Jack’s is a fast-food chain that operates in Australia as a franchise under the Burger King Corporation. The “Hungry Jack’s” brand name is the trade name of the “Burger King” brand in Australia.
It is estimated that Hungry Jack’s more than 18,500 employees are working at Hungry Jack’s restaurants in Australia. Across Australia, there are more than 440 Hungry Jack’s restaurants.
Job Application Form PDF
Hungry Jack’s doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. Nevertheless, you can visit the official career website of Hungry Jack’s and submit an online application.
- Go to the career website of Hungry Jack’s.
- Click on the “SEE JOBS” button.
- Then, the list of available jobs can be seen on a new page.
- Scroll down the page to see available jobs for you. You can also omit the jobs that are not close to your location by customizing your search results. After customizing the vacant positions, press the “SEARCH” button.
- Click on a job offer that meets your interest.
- Then, read the job descriptions, qualifications, attributes, responsibilities, and experience. If you liked what you have read, click on the “APPLY NOW” button which is at the bottom of the page.
- In order to apply for the available positions, you must register to the website of Hungry Jack’s and/or log in to your account.
Hungry Jack’s is a place that provides a great deal of job and career opportunities for people in Australia who seek employment. Regardless of their educational or working experience background, there is room for every prospective employee at Hungry Jack’s.
Job seekers without any working experience can apply to Hungry Jack’s and easily be hired. For those people without any experience, Hungry Jack’s offers rather non-management or entry-level positions.
The most common basic and entry-level position at Hungry Jack’s is the crew member position. As a crew member, your duties will consist of providing assistance to the customers in the store, preparing food, maintaining hygiene inside the store, cleaning, and using cash registers.
You will play an integral part in the day-to-day running of the restaurant. You will work closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team. At the forefront of the customer experience, you will be responsible for restaurant operations including the front counter, drive-thru and burger room. Your main daily duties will be providing high levels of customer service, preparing and cooking food, cleaning equipment, fittings and restaurant areas, handling money and balancing. You should adhere to the safety & hygiene standards and work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
Leave a Reply