Staples is the largest office supply retail store chain in Canada. There are over 300 Staples stores in Canada, at which over 15,000 employees are currently working. Office supplies, furniture, technology, tech services, and print & marketing services are provided at Staples.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that applicants to Staples stores in Canada can use when they apply for a job in person.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
To submit an online Staples job application, follow these steps below:
- Go to the official career website of Staples Canada.
- Write keywords related to the job offer that you seek. Then click “SEARCH”.
- You will see relevant job offers as a list.
- By clicking “Advanced Filters”, you can have the opportunity to filter jobs by province, city, team, and job type.
- Click the title of a job offer that you see on the list.
- Read what you will do, what you will need, and what you will get at Staples Canada on the new page.
- Click “Apply Online” if you decide to apply for that job.
- You will need to create a new account in order to proceed to the online job application form page.
- Fill out the online application form and send it to Staples Canada.
There are plenty of entry-level retail positions at Staples stores. Some examples of these positions are
- Sales area representative
- Copy & print centre representative
- Night stocking representative
- Customer service representative
- Merchandising associate
There are also some jobs that require some education and experience, such as tech services specialist, technology consultant, and graphic designer. Management-level jobs are also available at Staples for experienced candidates. These jobs include sales support lead, sales & merchandising manager, services supervisor, and store management positions.
Sales Area Representative
You will maximize sales by leveraging strong selling skills while assisting customers in Office Supplies and Furniture. You will assist in maintaining the presentation, signage and stock levels of merchandise within specific areas.
Copy & Print Centre (CPC) Representative
You will offer knowledge to support copy and print clients. You will apply intermediate technical proficiency. You should follow CPC processes and procedures and maintain the operational integrity of CPC. You will route sales and production through appropriate channels. You should have the necessary knowledge of solutions that meet the clients’ needs and you should be able to recommend products and services to them that support these needs. You should maintain established client relationships by providing outstanding customer care.
Night Stocking Representative
You will be responsible for the restocking of shelves, maintaining plan-o-grams, promo planners, price changes, ad set-up, general cleaning and maintenance. You will be accountable to maintain established company standards for store appearance, presentation and condition.