Cargill is an American independent company. The company runs a business in food, agriculture and industry. The main office of Cargill is in Minnetonka, Minnesota. The company provides its clients with agricultural services, crops and animals, pharmaceutical supplies and industrial risk management. The company was established by William Wallace Cargill in 1865. He started by purchasing a grain house. After a year of the establishment, his brother Sam Cargill joined the founder. The company started to expand into the east coast by founding the first office in New York in 1923. Cargill kept growing by starting a business in various departments such as meat processing and food production. As of the beginning of the 21st century, the company had over a thousand manufacturing locations in 59 countries with more than 97,000 employees. The acquisitions continued in the following years and made the company one of the largest privately-owned companies in the country. Today the company operates in 70 countries around the world with more than 160,000 employees.
We are feeling excited to introduce you Cargill, one of the biggest food and agriculture companies on the planet. Working for Cargill means stability, trust and success. As the company operates in 70 countries on all continents, you know that this is a trustworthy choice. If you feel like you are one of those who can contribute to the group work and planning, this is your turn. The food industry is tough and requires commitment. Prove that you are committed and climb the stairs of success with Cargill.
How do I apply for a job at Cargill?
- Go to the career website of Cargill.
- Using the search toolbars, you can search for jobs by keyword and location. Click the “GO” button to see the list of job vacancies.
- Click a job title when you find an interesting position on the list to read the job description.
- After you read about the job, click “Apply Now” to initiate your online application for the job.
- Another job description page will appear. Click “Apply now” again.
- You will then see the online job application form of Cargill. Upload your resume and attach a cover letter. Fill out the application form by providing all requested information and by answering all questions. When you are finished, click the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page to submit the application to Cargill.
Cargill Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Hourly and pipeline jobs are available at Cargill alongside jobs for professionals and university students/graduates. Popular entry-level jobs at Cargill include general production, sanitation associate, general operator, forklift operator, process relief operator, utility operator, machine operator, process technician, production operator, maintenance associate, grain plant operator, and more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
General Production: You will perform repetitive tasks such as trimming to remove fat, hide, defects or contamination from muscles and tissues. You will support the processing of beef. You will use a knife or other tools to perform tasks in addition to weighing, labeling, bagging, packing and boxing finished products. You will be responsible for the cleanliness of the work area, so you may be assigned housekeeping duties.
Cargill Job Application Form PDF
Cargill doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers. Visit the company’s own career website to apply for a job online.