Staples Inc. is an American retail company that is selling office supplies and related products. Staples has retail stores plus operates business-to-business deliveries. The first Staples store in the US was opened in 1986 in Brighton, Massachusetts. It became an instant success and today, Staples is operating 1,220 stores and 40 warehouses in the United States and Canada. More than 60,000 employees are working at these stores. In 2015, Staples attempted to acquire another huge company in the business, named Office Depot, however, the acquisition was canceled.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no Staples printable job application form on the internet. You need to visit the official career website of Staples to make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Staples.
- In the Explore Opportunities section on the page, you will see various areas where you can work in. Choose one of them by clicking it.
- Click the “Search Current Openings” button on the new page.
- You can search for the most suitable jobs by using the “Refine your search” box on the left side of the page. You can search for jobs by aspects such as location and employment type.
- While browsing the jobs, click any job title to read more about it.
- Read the essential job duties and the qualifications you need to have to take the job.
- Click “Apply Now” to proceed.
- You need to create an account on the website of Staples. Then, you should sign in and fill out the online job application form. Don’t forget to submit the online form to Staples when you are done.
- Sales associate
- Print & marketing associate
- Technology sales associate
- Inventory specialist
- Customer service agent
- Operations supervisor
- Technology sales supervisor
Retail Sales Associate
The retail sales associate position at Staples will require you to work in multiple positions depending on the need of the store. However, your main duty will be being in touch with the customers and providing them excellent customer service. For this purpose, you will have to inform them about the products, sales, and promotions.
Moreover, you can also recommend new products depending on their needs and expectations. Besides taking care of the customers, you can also work as a cashier and help customers to check out. Keeping your positive attitude and having good communication skills are very important to be successful in this position.
We have some good news for you! Staples, one of the world’s largest office suppliers with so many international branches, is looking for new teammates to work together. If you want to gain experience in a professional and highly reputable company while improving yourself, we encourage you to apply to Staples. Make sure that you will be finally financially relaxed. All in all, you will gain experience in a professional company and contribute to the budget of your home.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-9:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm.
A couple of days after you submit your application to Staples, you will be called and an interview will be scheduled. The interview will likely be held over the phone. The interview will be held in a professional manner. You will be asked about the reason you want to work at Staples, whether you are good at multitasking or not, and what you would do when there is an unhappy customer at the store. You may also be asked how you would sell a product to a customer. This would be a great chance to demonstrate your suggestive selling skills. After the interview ends, you will be offered a wage. If you accept the job, you can start working at Staples in the upcoming days.