Sports Experts is a Canadian sporting goods store chain. Today, there are over 130 Sports Experts stores in Canada, mostly in the province of Quebec. Formerly a part of Provigo, Sports Experts is now owned by Canadian Tire. Sports Experts and Sport Chek can be regarded as sister brands, as both are sporting goods stores that are owned by Canadian Tire.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the internet offered by Sports Experts. You can either apply for a job online, or you can submit an in-store application by visiting your local Sports Experts store.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Sports Experts.
- Click “See available positions”.
- You will be redirected to Canadian Tire’s career website. There, you can search and find job opportunities available at Sports Experts.
- Click the job title of a job on the job list.
- Read the job summary.
- Then click “Apply Online”.
- You need to create an account on the website to proceed to the online application form. Once you reach there, fill the form out and submit it online.
- Sales associate
- Service technician
- Shipping/receiving clerk.
In addition to these basic job positions, there are positions for more skilled job candidates, which are department head, buyer, service technician, assistant store manager, and store manager.
You will enter all sales transactions in the point-of-sale terminal, in accordance with established policy. At the checkout, you will process all sales transactions, receive payments and obtain the necessary authorizations for purchases made by cheque or credit card. In addition, you will record sales transactions, answer and forward phone calls and provide customer service by greeting customers and directing them toward appropriate sales staff. You should be detail-oriented and customer service-oriented.
You will greet all customers, analyze their needs, present the merchandise and close the sale. You should be aware of products that are on promotion. You should respond to customer objections candidly and with confidence, and sell additional merchandise by promoting related products.