Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes are two brand names of an American company that operates an all-you-can-eat buffet-style restaurant chain. The company is operating as “Souplantation” in southern California and as “Sweet Tomatoes” in the other regions of the United States. Being founded in San Diego, California in 1978, this restaurant chain has 97 restaurants across the United States today. Souplantation is known as a healthy place, at which people can eat the freshest fruits and vegetables with soups and baked goods.
Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of this company below. Print it and submit it to your local Souplantation or Sweet Tomatoes location, depending on which state you are living in. Best of luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Souplantation.
- You will see the list of all jobs at Souplantation. You can also search by job title, keyword and zip code, select your career category, state/province/region and city.
- When you find a great job position, click on the job title.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Read the entire job description on the new page.
- If the job appeals to you, click “APPLY NOW” at the top of the page.
- You need to create a talentReef account to continue. You can create one easily by clicking “START HERE”. After you create one, sign in and continue the online job application process.
- Hot bar attendant-baker
- Salad bar attendant
- Hot bar attendant
- Dining room attendant
- Material handler
- Shift leader
- Assistant general manager
- General manager
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes is committed to making restaurants as great a place to work as they are to eat. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of very dedicated people – people with integrity, who respect each other. The employees here are passionate about serving customers, guests, and communities. Guests can feel the energy, excitement and genuine from-the-heart hospitality in these restaurants. If you are someone who shares the same passions and values with Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes, you should apply as soon as possible!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-9:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will accept payments from the guests. You should provide confident guest interactions and assess the guests’ needs. You will clean the required areas, and answer the telephone when needed.
Hot Bar Attendant – Baker: You will prepare all of the bakery and soup bar items. You will maintain proper temperatures on all products complying with company requirements. You should maintain a clean and neat workstation, and stock area with necessary menu items or equipment.
Salad Bar Attendant: You will provide all of the salad bar items. You will share the company’s farmer partner stories with the guests. You will clean your area and stock it with the necessary menu items or equipment.
Dining Room Attendant: You will host the guests through their entire journey. You should always be attentive and anticipate the guest’s needs. You will clear tables, provide drink refills and prebus tables.
Leave a Reply