Smashburger is an American fast-casual restaurant chain, which is specialized in selling “smashed” hamburgers, which are made by being cooked on a flattop grill at high heat. The flavor of the hamburger becomes better as a result of this technique. Smashburger was founded in 2007 in Denver, Colorado. In a short time, hundreds of new Smashburger restaurants opened. Today, there are over 370 Smashburger restaurants in 37 states in the United States and in Canada, Mesoamerican countries and the United Kingdom. Since 2018, Jollibee Foods Corporation is the owner of Smashburger restaurants.
Are you bored with the traditional, standard-quality fast-food restaurants, despite your deep love for hamburgers? Then we can recommend you Smashburger as a place to eat some high-end hamburgers. A Smashburger restaurant is also a special place to work at. In contrast to mainstream fast-food restaurants, employees of Smashburger are required to serve more special hamburgers to guests. They do a bit more complicated jobs, and therefore are paid slightly better wages.
How do I apply for a job at Smashburger?
- Go to the official job application website of Smashburger.
- Choose your job type. The options are Restaurant Hourly, Restaurant Management, or Corporate Support Center.
- A new page will open. Scroll down and find the Job Listings section. Click on the blue “Search” button.
- You can find job positions at various Smashburger locations. Above the list, find the Location section and set your location, then press “Search” again to search for job openings only in your area.
- When you find a great job position, click on the job name and read the job overview.
- If you decide to apply, press the blue “Click to Apply / Aplicar” button.
- Enter your email and press “Next”.
- A new page will open.
- Upload your resume and create a login. When you finish, click “Submit Profile” at the bottom of the page.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 10:30am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 10:30am-11:00pm.
Job Positions: Guest service expert, cook, shift leader, restaurant assistant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Guest Service Expert: You will ensure each guest gets the best service possible. You will greet each guest with a smile and help them while ordering food. You need to be knowledgeable of all menu items, because you will have to answer questions and make suggestions.
Cook: You will deliver Gold Standard menu items in a timely manner. You should perfectly know menu items and prepare food accordingly. You will be expected to serve safe food by following Smashburger’s safety standards.
Shift Leader: You will lead the restaurant team during a shift. You will coach and direct them. You will ensure that high-quality customer service is provided to each guest. You should be a menu expert and regularly check if the guests are spending a great time at the restaurant.
Restaurant Assistant Manager: You will assist the General Manager in hiring, training and developing new team members. You will prepare schedules for team members and coach them when required. You will order inventory and check-in product delivery.
Prerequisite: Previous supervisory experience in the hospitality industry.
Smashburger Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for Smashburger. Therefore, you are encouraged to make an online application by going to the official website of this great restaurant chain.