Skechers is the third-largest American athletic footwear brand. Founded in 1992, Skechers is selling lifestyle and performance footwear products all over the world today. It is best known for its ultra-comfortable shoes that prevent foot pain even after long durations of standing. Skechers is currently operating in 170 countries with over 3,170 stores. About 12,000 employees are working at Skechers stores all around the world. Skechers is one of the top trending footwear brands in the world, as the net sales are linearly increasing since 2013.
Many people dream about working at one of the world’s largest companies in any field of business. Skechers is providing great job opportunities for those people at its thousands of stores. Being the rival of the top global shoe store chains, there is always lots of work to be done at a Skechers store. If you want us to elaborate on this, we invite you to start working at Skechers to figure it out yourself. Make an online job application to Skechers today and start working at this large company as soon as possible!
How do I apply for a job at Skechers?
- Go to the career website of Skechers.
- You will see job positions at different locations in North America. Find your location from the list.
- If there is any job opening in your location, you will see the names of job positions in the corresponding section.
- Click on the job position that you want to apply for.
- Read the job summary, essential duties & responsibilities. If you are interested, click the blue “I’m interested” box.
- You will have four options: You can sign in with your LinkedIn account, you can apply with SmartProfile or you can apply with Indeed. Or, you can apply by filling out the online application form that you can find on the same webpage and uploading your resume.
Skechers Job Vacancies & Opportunities
As in a typical shoe store chain, the most popular job position at Skechers is the Retail Store Associate position. This position doesn’t require the applicants to have any experience in the retail shoe store business. For more experienced job seekers who would like to work in a position with higher pay, there are management options such as assistant store manager and store manager at Skechers.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Sales Associate: You will ensure that customers love shopping in Skechers stores, by delivering them an incredible customer experience. You will greet, meet and find out the exact needs of the customers, and show them some shoes that they might absolutely love to wear.
Assistant Store Manager: You will be responsible for numerous tasks such as leading and guiding the store team, merchandising, processing shipments, solving problems and more. At the same time, you should be a sales champion, product expert, people coach and operations guru at your Skechers store.
Prerequisite: Retail or restaurant leadership experience.
Skechers Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form for applicants who apply to Skechers by visiting a store in person. Thus, you are recommended to make an online application to Skechers by going to the official career website of the company. Good luck!