Sierra, or formerly known as Sierra Trading Post, is a brick-and-mortar retailer based in the United States. Sierra primarily offers positions in these three categories: corporate, stores, and distribution & logistics. Based in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Sierra Trading Post has currently 39 retail stores.
Job Application Form PDF
It is also possible to apply to Sierra with a job application form. You can find the application form below on this website. After downloading and printing it out, fill in the details that have been asked in terms of your personal details, former experiences, educational background, skills and qualifications, and references. At the end of the document, you need to sign it and enter the date. After providing everything that has been asked, deliver the application form to your nearest Sierra location.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of TJX Companies, which is the owner of the Sierra brand.
- On this page, you can see the three categories of jobs: corporate, stores, and distribution and logistics jobs. Choose one of the three you are interested in and click on it.
- After that, you will be able to see the job openings at Sierra. If you are looking for a specific job at a specific place, you can enter keywords relevant to the job offer you are looking for and you can choose your location.
- After narrowing down the list, click on a job offer you are interested in.
- On the offer’s page, you can learn more about the company and the position. It is advised that you read your responsibilities, requirements, and other things on this page to get a clearer view of the position.
- If everything you have read so far on this page sounds good to you, click on the “Apply now” button at the top of the page. You can also apply via LinkedIn or Xing.
With copious amounts of hiring and careers opportunities, Sierra is a resorting point for a job, especially if you are a job seeker without any former experience. Basic and entry-level jobs offered by Sierra are:
- General warehouse jobs
- Housekeeping jobs
- Janitorial jobs
- Retail associate jobs
- Merchandise associate jobs
- Cashier jobs
- Cleaning associate jobs
In order to get hired to one of these jobs, experience or educational background is not a necessary element.
Sierra Trading Post fully appreciates that its employees bring business to life, and thus it aims to support them by providing terrific places to work. It is important to support Sierra Trading Post’s future growth, for that the company is continually looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals to join the team. The company is looking for people from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences to join the team. If you feel that you are the right person for a job at this company, don’t hesitate and apply now!
Leave a Reply