Founded in Armadale, Victoria, Australia in the year 2000, Seed Heritage is an Australia-based women’s clothing and apparel shop chain that operates in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Singapore. The headquarters of Seed Heritage is located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Seed Heritage is believed to be one of the most recognized clothing and accessory retailers in Australia. It is estimated that there are about 280 Seed Heritage store locations, including New Zealand, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Approximately, there are more than 3,000 Seed Heritage employees in total. Seed Heritage mainly offers its customers dresses, tops, pants, skirts, sleepwear, jewelry items, bags, shoes, and teen, baby, and child articles of clothing.
Job Application Form PDF
Seed Heritage doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. Visit the official career website of Seed Heritage and submit an online application.
- Go to the career website of Seed Heritage.
- On the job offers page, you can see the list of available jobs. If you would like to facilitate your search, you can select your job’s category, your location, and your job type.
- After narrowing down your job search, select a job offer that has sounds relevant to your profession.
- On the next page, you can read and gather more information pertaining to the job offer. Read the page carefully; learn about your role and requirements.
- If everything you have read on this page sounds good to you, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- To begin your application, you are required to fill in the blanks with the information that has been asked for.
- Upon filling in all the blanks, click on the “Apply Now” button to send your application form.
- Sales assistant
- Stock assistant
- Store manager
Previous fashion apparel retail experience essential for applying for this position. You should have high personal standards in providing superior customer service. You will analyse and organise stock in addition to customer service duties. You should have an eye for styling and detail to uphold the high visual merchandising standards at the Seed Heritage store.
You should have strong organisational skills to ensure that the stockroom is organised and well laid out at all times to ensure easy access to stock. You should have the ability to prepare and process all relevant paperwork for incoming and outgoing stock deliveries. In addition, you should have the capacity to conduct daily replenishment’ of floor stock including styling and detailing to uphold the high visual merchandising standards of Seed Heritage. It would be great if you value attention to detail.