Robin’s Donuts is a Canada-based fast-food chain restaurant that operates only in Canada. There are Robin’s Donuts stores in every province of Canada except for Quebec. It is estimated that there are more than 160 Robin’s Donuts stores throughout Canada. The first Robin’s Donuts store was opened in Thunder Bay, Ontario in the year of 1975. The Robin’s Donuts stores offer their customers baked goods, beverages, coffee, soups, desserts, and sandwiches. They also offer vegan products to their customers.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the internet that is offered by Robin’s Donuts. You can easily submit an online application for a job by visiting the company website and filling out a short online application form.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Robin’s Donuts.
- You will see an online job application form.
- Write your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and postal code. Select the job position(s) that you would like to apply for.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button below the form on the same page to send the application to Robin’s Donuts. The hiring personnel of Robin’s Donuts will contact you in a short time regarding your application.
- Food and beverage services attendant
- Donut shop clerk
- Front counter attendant
- Food service supervisor
Job Positions & Salaries
Front Counter Attendant: You will mostly stand behind the counter and take customers’ orders. Then, you will prepare, heat and finish simple food items behind the counter. In addition, you will be responsible for a variety of duties such as stocking refrigerators, sandwich bars, and salad bars, serving customers at counters or buffet tables, and packaging take-out food. Moreover, you will be responsible for equipment cleaning and maintenance, keeping the store clean, tidy and stocked, and ensuring that the product is always fresh.