Seasons 52 is an American grill and wine bar that is a brand of Darden Restaurants. It started operations in 2003 in Orlando, Florida. The grill-and-wine concept was loved by the local community, and as a result, there are over 40 restaurants today in 19 states. The name is Seasons 52, because each year has 52 weeks, and the core menu of the restaurant changes four times a year (with each season).
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Seasons 52. Print it and fill it out with your pen, then submit it to your local Seasons 52 restaurant for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Seasons 52.
- Write the job position you are interested in. Then enter your location. Then click “SEARCH”.
- You will see job openings at Seasons 52 locations on the new page. You can filter those jobs by location and category if you want to.
- Click on a job offer that is listed on the page.
- Read the job description of it.
- Then click “Apply” to start applying for that job online.
- A pop-up will open. You will need to click “Accept” in order to proceed with your online job application.
- You will have to answer the messages of the chatbot that is on the right side of the career website of the company. Type in the text box and click “Send” after each message.
- Continue this way until the final step of the online job application process.
- Prep cook
- Line cook
- Service steward
- Sous chef
- Group/private dining manager
- Restaurant manager
The concept of Seasons 52 is to deliver a casually sophisticated atmosphere, seasonal menu, and offer fresh ingredients to deliver menu items that are naturally lighter than that of other restaurants. There are also vegan menus at Seasons 52 for vegetarian and vegan guests. This restaurant chain is always looking for new enthusiastic, hard-working people who are dedicated to outstanding service and the culinary arts. The brand’s goal is to make working at a Seasons 52 restaurant to be as rewarding for you as dining there is for the guests. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 11:30am-10:00pm, Saturday 11:30am-11:00pm, Sunday 11:30am-9:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Bartender: You will mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the bar and in the restaurant. You will choose menu items, take orders and make the guests feel taken care of during their visit. You should keep the bar stocked and clean at all times.
Server: You will guide guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients. You will take accurate orders and partner with team members to serve food and beverages that meet guests’ expectations. You will be expected to always provide friendly and attentive service.
Line Cook: You will prepare high-quality food items to order for the guests. You should follow the recipe and presentation guidelines. You will be responsible for coordinating food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table, and ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards.
Restaurant Manager: You will lead the department-level restaurant operations. You will demonstrate leadership at your restaurant. Your amazing work will result in sustained growth in sales and profits of the restaurant.
Prerequisite: 2 years of management experience in a high-volume upscale restaurant or high-end resort restaurant.