Scheels All Sports is an American employee-owned, privately held, sporting goods and entertainment chain store. The company was founded by Frederick A. School, a German immigrant, in 1902, in Sabin, Minnesota, the USA. Now, it has its headquarters in Fargo, North Dakota. The company has stores in 27 different locations in 13 different states including Illinois, Minnesota, South Dakota, Montana, Wisconsin, and Nevada. There are 1,871 employees working at Scheels All Sports today, who strive to make the Scheels’ work better every day.
Scheels started to this success story with hardware and general merchandise store in Sabin. Then, the company grew so much and eventually became a chain. If you are interested in working at a well-known sporting company chain, a job at Scheels may be the right one for you.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Scheels.
- Click the red “Find Your Career” button.
- A new page allows you to find the store location and department you want to apply to. Choose the store and job category you want to work and click the “Search” link.
- Now it lists the current free position(s), you should choose the most suitable for you according to the descriptions given when you enter the job’s page.
- If the job description is suitable for you, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the online job application form by providing your contact, application, employment information forms, besides you can upload your CV as an attachment, as well.
- Then click “Submit” to submit your online application.
Job Positions: Cashier, footwear support, customer service, accounts payable, alterations specialist, archery sales, archery technician, apparel sales, bike sales, clothing sales, delivery driver, fishing sales, home decor sales, hunting sales, loss prevention, service shop technician, shoe sales, visa specialist, web associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will be responsible for processing accurate and efficient sales transactions while engaging with the customers to ensure a pleasant experience. To achieve this, you will have to greet all customers when entering and exiting the store.
Prerequisite: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and or 1-3 months of cashiering experience.
Loss Prevention: You will provide a safe working and shopping experience to patrons of Scheels through the reduction and deterrence of loss. You will assist all Scheels’ associates in fulfilling Scheels customer service and safety standards; while maintaining a discreet, professional, presence in Scheels stores.
Prerequisite: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Service Stop Technician: You will provide world-class customer service through the Scheels service shop. You will provide store growth through labor sales and assembly of various products throughout the entire store. You should efficiently provide maintenance and assembly of customer and store equipment.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. High School Diploma, or General Education Degree(GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Scheels Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Scheels on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to