Lucky Brand Jeans (LBJ) is a very successful American denim company that also produces activewear and outerwear. The company is founded in Vernon, California in 1990 by Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman. Lucky also produces other apparel, including activewear, outerwear even to professional attire. It can be easily said that Lucky Brand Jeans represents the quality jeans in a very stylish way by being a blue American icon. They combine authenticity with the spirit of denim to produce great fitting jeans and serve the customers with personalized touches.
Lucky Brand Jeans Jobs
Looking for a professional company to work in the denim field? Lucky Brand Jeans is your address. Since the 90s, LBJ has changed the definition of quality and this also applies to its employees. A positive work environment, being mentored by the experienced workers, one can develop him/herself very fast in this company. Setting and accomplishing those goals is a very full-filling aim in this workplace.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Lucky Brand Jeans.
- You will have three options to see employment opportunities: Corporate Careers, Retail Stores Careers in the USA, Retail Stores Careers in Canada.
- Click on your area of interest and proceed to the next page.
- On the following website, you will see welcoming information, and below you can search for the Job Listings.
- Choose a category and location and click the search button
- You will see all the detailed available positions below.
- Click the title and after reading the details you can click the “Apply for this job online” button.
Job Positions: Supervisor, retail associate, assistant store manager, store manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Supervisor: You will meet personal selling goals and will coach and motivate associates to achieve their own goals as well. You should ensure customers have a consistent; quality experience while supporting management in meeting company expectations and initiatives.
Assistant Store Manager: In the absence of a Store Manager it will be your responsibility to oversee all aspects of the business. You will demonstrate the ability to meet individual sales and metric goals; drive profitable top-line sales growth; coach store associates to achieve sales goals; consistently provide customers with an exceptional shopping experience; and will be responsible for managing the operational execution of the store.
Store Manager: You will be the head of your store. All aspects of your store should be under your control.
Lucky Brand Jeans Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Lucky Brand Jeans on the web. Therefore, we encourage you to visit the official employment website of the company and make there an online job application. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to