Lucky Brand Jeans (LBJ) is a very successful American denim company that also produces activewear and outerwear. The company is founded in Vernon, California in 1990 by Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman. Lucky also produces other apparel, including activewear, outerwear even professional attire. It can be easily said that Lucky Brand Jeans represents quality jeans in a very stylish way by being a blue American icon. They combine authenticity with the spirit of denim to produce great fitting jeans and serve the customers with personalized touches.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Lucky Brand Jeans on the web. Therefore, we encourage you to visit the official employment website of the company and make there an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Lucky Brand Jeans.
- Click “RETAIL STORES CAREERS UNITED STATES”.
- On the new page, if you scroll down enough, you will be able to see the job search tools. There, you can search for jobs by keywords. You can also select a category and location to filter out irrelevant jobs. After you click “Search”, the job listings will be displayed.
- From the list of jobs, click the job title of a job offer in your area.
- Read the overview, responsibilities, qualifications, and required skills for the job.
- Click “Apply for this job online” in the upper right corner.
- Write your email address and click “Next” on the following page.
- The final step of the online job application requires you to create a Candidate Profile. Do it and submit it to Lucky Brand Jeans.
- Retail associate
- Assistant store manager
- Store manager
Looking for a professional company to work in the denim field? Lucky Brand Jeans is your address. Since the 90s, LBJ has changed the definition of quality and this also applies to its employees. In a positive work environment, being mentored by experienced workers, one can develop very fast in this company. Setting and accomplishing those goals is a very fulfilling aim in this workplace.
Job Positions & Salaries
Supervisor: You will meet personal selling goals and will coach and motivate associates to achieve their own goals as well. You should ensure customers have a consistent; quality experience while supporting management in meeting company expectations and initiatives.
Assistant Store Manager: In the absence of a Store Manager it will be your responsibility to oversee all aspects of the business. You will demonstrate the ability to meet individual sales and metric goals; drive profitable top-line sales growth; coach store associates to achieve sales goals; consistently provide customers with an exceptional shopping experience; and will be responsible for managing the operational execution of the store.
Store Manager: You will be the head of your store. All aspects of your store should be under your control.
Leave a Reply