Save Mart is a famous American supermarket chain. Save Mart was founded in 1952 in Modesto, California. Since then, it has opened 207 stores throughout the northern California and Nevada. The number of employees that are working in Save Mart is estimated at 16,000. Save Mart serves also under Save Mart, S-Mart Foods, Lucky and FoodMaxx brands. Save Mart has also acquired the famous retail chain Albertsons in 2006.
Save Mart Jobs
You have a chance to work in a supermarket which treats both customers and associates as family. Save Mart seeks for new faces to its diverse and large workforce for a wide range of positions to work including managerial positions. To have an entry-level job at Save Mart you don’t need any previous supermarket or retail store experience, you just need to be ready to enjoy your potential job and make an effort to serve to customers precisely, friendly and fast.
How to Apply
If you are living in Northern California or Nevada, good for you, since there are plenty of Save Mart stores that you can apply to! In order to find a Save Mart job that you can happily perform, click here.
In the official website, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to make an online job application:
- Go to the official website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- You will find four buttons, of which each refers to a different career option.
- Select one career option among them.
- Enter the keyword, location, or career description in the search bar.
- If any, you will see the most recent job openings as a list.
- Select a job among the list by clicking on the name.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the top right of the page, if you really want to apply. Then you need to create a free Save Mart account to continue your online job application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: 5:00am – 1:00am
Job Positions: Grocery clerk, service deli clerk, bakery clerk, meat cutter.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Grocery Clerk: You will walk amongst the shelves and help with the questions of the customers. You should know information about the products and promotions in the store. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Service Deli Clerk: You will prepare food and sell them to the customers. You need to care about the cleanliness of your environment. You will earn $10-11/hour.
Bakery Clerk: You will prepare food at the bakery department of the store. You need to work clean. You will earn $12.50/hour.
Meat Cutter: You will cut meat. You have to have extensive information about the food you sell and inform the customers properly. You need to be strong enough to cut meat on a regular basis. You will earn $14-15/hour.
Save Mart Application Form PDF
The Save Mart printable job application form is unavailable on the internet. However, if you go to the official website of the company, you can make an online job application. Good luck!