Cabela’s is an American outdoor market retailer company that is owned by Bass Pro Shops. The company was founded by Richard N. Cabela in 1961 in Chicago, Illinois. The company is selling fishing, outdoor merchandise and hunting products for people who are into outdoor sports. Around 19,100 employees are currently working at 82 different Cabela’s stores both in the USA and Canada at the present time. Cabela’s also ships products to 120 different countries all around the world.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Cabela’s on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Bass Pro Shops, which is the parent company of Cabela’s.
- Click on the green “Search Jobs” button.
- Customize your search by the toolbar called “Current Search”. You can also apply filters by using the tools on the left side of the page. Make sure to type “Cabela’s” into the search bar to specifically search for job openings at Cabela’s stores.
- You will be provided with all of the suitable job positions for you. Choose one of them and click the job title to see further information.
- Read the requirements for the job and click on the blue “Apply” button above to proceed.
- Upload your resume directly from your computer and click on the “Next” button.
- Fill in your personal data and finalize your application.
- Outfitter (camping, hunting, gifts, footwear sales, fishing sales, firearms sales, clothing processing, inventory, receiving, apparel, marine, customer care)
- Club card associate
- Archery tech
With high passion, hard work, and dedication to the outdoor industry business, Cabela’s is a leading company in the outdoor equipment market. Now, the company looks for dedicated employees who are willing to put their effort into a job at a Cabela’s store. If you are interested in outdoor sports or fishing, you can gain extensive knowledge and have a lifetime experience at Cabela’s by starting to work in this big, successful and welcoming company that offers you an exciting work environment!
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will check out customers’ merchandise through the POS registers at the front-end of the store. You will perform various customer service activities that include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner. You will be excepted to always handle merchandise with care.
Footwear Outfitter: At the footwear section, you will support a strong commitment to world-class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers. You will demonstrate products to customers. You will replenish products on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines. You will restock merchandise as required, and keep the sales area always tidy and clean.
Prerequisite: High School education or equivalent experience.
Detailer: You will be responsible for maintaining proper detailing standards for boats, motors, trailers and ATVs for new customers, display, stock and service. You will wash, clean, wax and vacuum interiors of boats for scheduled customer pickups, display boats and service customers. You will ensure all components on the unit are in proper working order. You will inspect the products’ overall condition so it will be acceptable to the customer. You will have to inform the Service Manager or Service Lead of any required repairs.
Prerequisite: High School diploma or equivalent experience.