Saks Fifth Avenue is an upscale American luxury store chain. The company is both a pioneer and a successor of the upscale luxury store business. Saks Fifth Avenue was first founded by Andrew Saks in 1867, in New York. After Andrew Saks died, Bernard Gimbel and Adam Gimbel, who were the cousins of Saks, kept running the family business and opened new stores in Florida, Chicago, California, Michigan, Detroit, Pittsburgh and eventually expanded the brand. Today, Saks Fifth Avenue provides job opportunities to about 10,000 employees in its stores. Saks Fifth Avenue is ranked 5th among its 10 best competitors.
Saks Fifth Avenue Jobs and Careers
The Gimbel Brothers, on September 15, 1924, opened a big store called Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City, with a whole block avenue which then will become the signature of the company for its brand marketing. This 153-year-long success story only began with a passion for fashion and business, so if you are into fashion and want to be a part of this historic family business that gives way to the sector, don’t be late for applying for a job at Saks Fifth Avenue!
How do I apply for a job at Saks Fifth Avenue?
- Go to the official career website of Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Click the black “Apply Now” button to move to the job search toolbar.
- Find the “Banner” section in the toolbar section. Click on the “ALL” text and select Saks Fifth Avenue from the menu. Then click “Search” to see the current job openings at all Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
- On a new page, the available job positions will be provided as a list. Choose an appealing job position and click “Apply” to go to the next step.
- Now you can see the description of the chosen job position, responsibilities employees should take, and desired qualifications for them. Click “Apply” to go beyond. Otherwise, you can go “Back to Search Results”.
- The “Apply” link opens the login page. If you do not have a membership on the website of Saks Fifth Avenue, register or you can sign in by using your LinkedIn profile data to apply.
- Scroll down and choose whether you resume your CV online or not. Click “Save and Continue”. The additional attachment is optional. Click the “Save and Continue” button to move on.
- In the next step, you will have to fill the form about your employment eligibility and click the “Save and Continue” button to go forward.
- You will need to provide your personal information, employment expectations, educational background and employment history to complete the online job application form of Saks Fifth Avenue. After filling out this form, you can click the button “Save and Continue”.
- Submit your online job application. Your online job application process at Saks Fifth Avenue will be completed.
Job Positions: Specialist, sales consultant, sales manager, sales associate, stock associate, style consultant, asset protection associate, merchandiser, cashier, personal shopper, operations associate, operations coordinator, manager, director, makeup artist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area of business and supporting the overall store performance. The Associate is also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by keeping the store environment organized and ready for customers and by offering friendly efficient service.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment.
Stock Associate: You will execute merchandising and visual direction to standard and maintain and enhance in-store presentations. You will have to respond to customers in the moment and partner them with Stylists as needed.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Merchandiser: You will be responsible for driving sales and profit results; supporting overall store performance through an efficient back of house execution. You will demonstrate proficiency in operational practices and tasks and assists in maintaining a clean and organized selling floor and stockroom.
Prerequisite: 1 year of experience in retail merchandising. High School diploma or equivalent.
Saks Fifth Avenue Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Saks Fifth Avenue on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!